Cheaters inflating honor brackets or whatever you call this trash

Pretty awful how people do things like this. I started killing a few of these level 1s and then about 5 60s came to protect them. I mean really you people are that trashy to do something like this.

19 Likes

Why are you upset about communities helping each other, sounds like you are the one who is trash here.

35 Likes

That’s not helping that is pure trash. Creating fake brackets so ppl can get gear

10 Likes

Expanded bracket sizes help everyone on the server pvping. Blizzard has known about pool parties since vanilla and isnt going to do anything about them because they also know how terrible of a system the rank 14 grind is. You are crying because you would rather people grind for 4+ months instead of just 3 and a half?

19 Likes

No crying here. I know people who have done it the right way. The honor system sucks but this sucks more. Pretty sure people are not gonna like this but after having a fake report done on me i will expose any cheating or botting i find.

13 Likes

So did they create lowbies, and just farm them at the graves?

The only sympathy you are going to find here is from people that don’t understand what they are doing and why. They are making Blizzard’s broken honor system a tiny bit better for EVERYONE.

17 Likes

What is the absolute worst-case scenario that happens when people do this? WORST-CASE…you stay in the exact same bracket you were before. Otherwise you get promoted to the next bracket up for no extra work.

There is no downside to this.

12 Likes

brb… running lowbie alliance to a grave.

xD

You’re either too stupid to understand why this is a good thing or too mad/bad you can’t rank. Either way delete this trash post

40 Likes

Thats the way it looks, its said that by doing this they make the pool of players on the server who rank larger that brings down the honor per week required to move a portion of your honor bar progress. Its popular on low population factions because they have basically no competition so do this so they can just cheese their way to rank 14 with no effort required. I have come to the acceptance that most players now are cheaters basically and cannot be trusted to play within the rule sets and will do almost anything to avoid any kind of effort. you can see this sort of attitude in the solo players in the battle grounds, they’re in the caves or whatever leeching honor on their afk bots. Its the same attitude and way of thinking that drives the premade culture that the solo players cry about.

5 Likes

You are aware that EVERYONE who PVP’s gets benefited by this don’t you? Or are you one of those PVE-Lords that is upset your fellow mages got BIS pvp boots+shoulder combo and are out dps you?

EDIT: Yep, you are an idiot

It doesn’t create fake brackets, it enlarges them. So if you are in top of bracket 10, you’d instead go inside bracket 11 you idiot. They are doing extra work that gives everyone else including your trash a$$ a higher RP per week.

4 Likes

All they’re doing is adding extra spots to brackets. I mean you’re a multiboxer, cmon now bud.

6 Likes

I’m glad you all explained the real benefit of it. Took me a minute to step back and realize the actual benefit of it. Especially what [Schnitter] said about them bumping people up the brackets.

If anything, this is how we benefit in this PvP system.

1 Like

So basically the honor system is complete garbage and needs to be scrapped?

Yeah we know.

2 Likes

Bring back PvP vendors! <3

1 Like

The guy that 5 boxes mages is crying about people inflating brackets?

11 Likes

This literally helps everyone ranking lmao stop crying

3 Likes

They need to keep it up, so I can at least get my Champion gear easier. Been grinding AV all weekend, but man, it’d be nice to hit rank 10 on reset. :wink:

1 Like

Pure trash nothing else to say

1 Like