92 horde scum killed with a single keybind

Every Tuesday the Horde like to gather at the Bwl orb and just stay there. So I like to come in drop 5 blast waves and 5 sappers and things go boom. My favorite part is the rank 14 popping up . Also taking all those sweet world buffs away is a nice little bonus. The horde on fairbanks outnumber the ally pretty bad but that is just the way I like it. Heard some scum from Fury want to put a bounty on my head. Me and my little gnomes will be waiting. O yeah Multiboxing is fun . FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

211 Likes

Thank goodness for pve servers.

35 Likes

SIZZLIN’, y0 …!

3 Likes

So basically what I read: “I pay $60 to $75 a month to win at pvp because I can’t do it with one character.”

To each their own I suppose. It’s like playing a game with god mode and unlimited ammo turned on. The rest of us prefer the challenge of single combat.

77 Likes

So you could kill 92 horde with one character?

11 Likes

You so good bro

3 Likes

Are you on Fairbanks? Have you encountered the OP?
He is easily dominated and killed with strategy. I know this because I have done it.

5 Likes

Trifling gnome! Funny AH though. That is all.

3 Likes

Im no fan of multiboxers.

But im less of a fan of the dominate faction just sitting on top of raid entrances for prolonged periods of time to stop other people from playing the game.

And you say “win with one character”? I bet 90% of those players camping the orb couldn’t 1v1 a keyboard turner. You get 10-15 that are good, and the rest just congregate around because they can.

84 Likes

Most “single combat” in world PvP involves a 10+ level difference. I wouldn’t call that a challenge.

21 Likes

Some people are proud to be Blizzard tools and cheat at a game. Do what you will, I’m on PVE, not my problem. Scum like this is exactly why I went PVE.

6 Likes

On the one hand, I salute you for playing the underdog and dispensing justice. On the other hand, lurking as a ghost is the most cowardly cheesy tactic I can possibly imagine.

5 Likes

It’s 5 toons just 1 button is what i meant. 75 bucks is not a lot for me so yeah. I did the 5 toons because everyone plays horde and I just got tired of it. Very few ppl fight 1 on 1 anyway. Been there done that as far as 1 on 1 goes.

52 Likes

I found the video hilarious, OP. Might as well be your own five man army when none of the other Alliance wanna play against the odds, right?

15 Likes

Multiboxxers who think they are good because they bought 5 accounts. :thinking:

26 Likes

This pleases me!

9 Likes

Not good but annoying is what i was going for. Trust me I know the advantages of just pressing 1 fire blast and 1 shotting someone. It is super fun though. Doing my own 5 mans and even doing some mc with all 5 was fun. It’s a nice challenge :slight_smile:

28 Likes

I found it funny, keep it up!

People get real salty when they lose their world buffs.

28 Likes

World buffs don’t matter unless you care about parsing. CMM

2 Likes

Come to Faerlina!