Chat reports being abused

If you believe players can report someone and they are automatically banned, then you believe players each have a percentage of a vote to ban someone. You believe players through that vote ban other players.

You believe players can ban other players.

Players can’t ban other players. The only automated punishment from player reports is the temporary chat mute colloquially known as a “squelch” that functions like a silence without the stacking penalties. I am 100% certain of this and you are arguing from a place of complete ignorance.

ok guys lets all report him to test it

2 Likes

You’ll find out you’re wrong and you will simply move the goalpost or vanish into the nether instead of admitting you’re wrong.

what server u on

Benediction. I play my DK named Mcgroobin.

Bet this guy bought the arborwyrm from the shop

I’ve never paid for any shop mount and I’ll post on my retail account so you can check my collections.

ok log in and i can start reporting u

Here you go son.

The game is updating. Takes awhile for me to get through the initializing stage. Could be 10 minutes.

lol what kinda excuse is that. ill wait

The true excuse? Excuses that are true are called reasons little buddy. Do I need to take a screenshot of my client? It’s still initializing and I’m making a turkey salad on a croissant while I wait.

sure kid still waiting

Initializing… please wait.

Has happened every time they’ve done a tiny little patch. No idea why. I’ll be on as soon as it lets me click play.

get a better PC

seems like this guy was right you dont want to participate

You’re a liar. The update is going now. A whole 300 KB a second. 56mb remaining. Do you like lying?

It’s nothing to do with my PC. Do you know ANYTHING? Network problems aren’t PC problems.

1 Like

My guy, Sodapoppin got a slap on the wrist for buying gold lmfao. I HIGHLY doubt you can get someone banned via mass report.

1 Like

only liar is you son