Charging Station bugged

Not showing for me either today

This is still happening! I paid for it this morning and it hasn’t appeared for me all day. I see people run up to where it spawns and disappear while I stand there waiting like an idiot. I only got cheated out of mats once. Fool me once you know! Fix this because we can’t make stuf, notably essences, without power cells!

Still happening. I’ve paid twice today, no dice. I’ve been checking back periodically all day and nada.

Wrong char posted on. My bad.

Bugged for me as well. Did the “daily” quest twice and paid for access to the charging station but no charging station is appearing.

This is just a tad frustrating.

i want my cells back Blizz comon

Hello.

Well… the buff goes away even when I was offline. So I paid a second time but I still can’t see a charging station.
This is terrible, I have few batteries to begin with, I can’t waste them on a buggy quest.
EDIT:
I saw someone mention sharding. So I started the Looking for Group tool and started getting into random groups. After many tries, I went into a shard with an active charging station. I recomend you all do the same.

1 Like

still bugged , got my stuff stolen twice now. this is getting ridiculous

fix it or make it permanent

Adding my name to the list. The charging station is bugged for me as well.

First time using it myself, its just simply not there though others are using it just fine as I can see them vanishing when they approach. This is highly frustrating blizzard, whomever’s idea it was to have this system be a thing made a terrible call and to know it made it past testing is atrocious. If you wanted to limit us on how much we could do just put a timer or a charge limit. If the quest is competed and item taken from bags, and buff is sitting there counting down…what’s the problem?? over 50 empty cells in bags…already don’t like the zone. This really doesn’t help.

Charging station is bugged for me too. Paid all my things and it never shows up. Anyone who goes up to it around me phases out.

So I’m just going to say this happened to me as well i had WM off i turned WM on and it was there no it wasn’t because it was just down I waited 4 hours today and then after reading this thread thought i would try to solve the issue myself and really started trying it’s worth a shot toggleing on if it works

1 Like

Same issue, no charging station to use, other players phasing near it.

Same problem. Charging station is invisible every single day.

Wrong character. Comment deleted.

Same issue. Please refund in-game items.

Same thing here with me, Ive lost quite a lot, thinking maybe it’d be different but no. Please fix this blizzard.

Same, fortunately only wasted materials once before looking it up. VERY frustrated as charged batteries are REQUIRED to make stuff.

same, I see other players phasing when they are close to it.

1 Like

Same here. I see other players phasing out as they approach, but I don’t see a thing and Flux asks me if I’m crazy because I’ve already paid. Twice today.

I’ve filed an in-game ticket too.

This is clearly quite common and really needs fixing - especially now a lot more folks are trying to get their rep done for the new Allied race. A lot of wasted resources are being thrown at that invisible charging station. Fix please!

2 Likes

The same happened to me last night. At least you got a response to your ticket. My ticket went straight to auto reply stating, “it’s a known issue”. All I was asking for was my stuff back because I couldn’t use the charging station. Seems fair to me.