Characters deleveled - Khadgar

It looks like they’re back now.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Just checked and I still have two previously 120 characters on Khadgar that are both level 90 (Mage & Warlock).

I have refrained from entering a ticket since the issue was being worked on. Should I submit one now?

Yes, please do so it can be tracked.

1 Like

I have a few characters that have been affected by this. I also have been waiting to see if this would be fixed on its own, but I just now put in a ticket since it has not.

He’s back! Thank you.

1 Like

My 120 death knight, Blightsoul, was deleveled to 90, restored back to 120, then deleveled back to 90. I’ve already put in two tickets, one for each delevel, so I’m hoping its being fixed?

1 Like

This is new and exciting. The server came up and we immediately noticed two things:

1. Our Guild Message of the Day is back to one from Mists of Pandaria (Get ready for Heroic Thok).

2. Our Guild Bank went from over 3.5 Million to 73,000 Gold. I can only assume that is how much we had 6 years ago before the Alleria merger. The money log shows nothing being taken out over the past day. The Guild bank tabs have also been renamed to what they were back in MoP.

Please look into this, thank you.

you might want to submit a ticket.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. My Guild Message of the Day is a blast from the past and my Guild Bank has been absolutely gutted. It only has one tab. The merger definitely borked something.

1 Like

It looks like your character is still 120, so at least that didn’t change. Please submit a ticket for tracking.

2 Likes

Yeah, thankfully it’s only a guild issue. Ticket has been in the system, but wanted to ping on here as well since it’s related to the ongoing Khadgar issues.

Issue ID #75405354

1 Like

Appreciate it, Geraith. Thanks. I see you have a ticket in too, Tonio. We’ll get those looked at.

4 Likes

Yikes.

2 Likes

As an update for my case, it took 3 days for the 120 to be restored, and 7 days for my guild bank to be fixed.
Not saying those numbers are the same for everyone, just letting people know that they are fixing things it’s just a matter of waiting.

1 Like

First GM replied to my ticket and glanced over the fact that this is on Khadgar. I was given a stock answer that it has the correct amount of money, but has a display issue from being connected. I attempted to withdraw how much is supposed to be in the bank and it did not allow me, as this is not a display issue. Our guild money/tabs/message/info from 6 years ago has overwritten what we had prior to Tuesday’s maintenance.

2 Likes

Wow, I’m really glad I came back to this thread to see updates. My extra characters are thankfully gone, but my banking character is receiving the message “you aren’t in a guild” when trying to access the bank. I have a second char in that same guild, and when I look into the guild bank it’s completely empty and missing tabs. o.O I probably wouldn’t have looked if you’d not posted about your issues! I don’t have as much as you, but I’d like to not lose it, so I submitted a ticket for assistance.

2 Likes

I got a response that it’s a display issue and that the items are still actually in my guild bank. I was told I now have to report this as a bug to the developers via the Report Bug Feature in game. It’s not a very satisfying response to say the least.

1 Like

The ticket is basically for tracking, Tonio. Looking at your bank I do see multiple tabs with items in each of those tabs, so it may be at least in part a display issue. The overall reports are being looked into.

2 Likes

I originally had level 1 toons show back up, but now I have a toon that I can’t delete… :frowning: tried posting but it got hidden.