Character Xfer

Please allow people that already have characters on Faerlina to move their other characters to the server aswell, now since its locked my toons are on seperate servers now. I understand locking xfers for people that dont have any characters on this server but come on blizzard!

They’ve already said that is technically not possible. Locked is locked, there is no way around it.

It seems more like an oversight than an intentional restriction. Unless they’re trying to maximize the players they keep away from these locked servers, by discouraging them from playing there even if they have already have access.

No, I mean it is not actually possible… it won’t let characters be transferred to it period. There is no switch that allows some characters but not all. It’s either on, or off.

So it’s an oversight. If OP wants to play Faerlina no matter what, he can, the locking isn’t keeping him from getting into the server, he’s just being impeded from getting his other characters in the server he wants to play in.

I mean, maybe? But it is something the devs will have to fix (or not), and devs aren’t present on the forums.

edit: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/left-behind-by-blizzard/1331134/58

This person talked with GMs about it.

can’t see that link says error 404 page not found :c

They talked about this a bit at the dev hour … did you happen to watch the dev hour?

The Update:

1 Like

Weird, doing that for me too, but if you click open in new tab it should work.

edit: Oh Chickinuggie did God’s work…

Thanks for following up, I didn’t see his reply that the thread wasn’t showing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.