Character transfer

I submitted for a character transfer, and it does say it will take less than a minute when reading on the website, it still has not transferred.

In the past it took about 10 to 15 minutes.

I’ve been waiting for about 30.

What is the normal amount of time? The toon I am wanting to transfer has nothing next to the name or anything, and I don’t want to log into it

Digital purchases can take up to 24hrs you can also check ur transaction history to see if its still pending or completed.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will see how to check transactions. I forgot all about that. Thank you for the fast reply!

2 Likes

Thats what were here for. Also make sure u dont have any caged pets or heirlooms on ur toon when transfering.

2 Likes

It does show payment complete. I’ll just have to be patient :worried:

2 Likes

It does look like the transfer has gone through now. But a slight correction to the answer provided by Darth (in case anyone finds this post in a forum search) -

We should be able to process most digital purchases within 24hrs. And if a transfer takes longer than 24hrs to complete then please open a support ticket :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have bought some of the transfer bundles but its not allowing me to transfer any of my toons across. I have double checked the mail, aution, great vault and bags to make sure there that i didnt have anything preventing me and still not being able to transfer toons to my second account just wonder why that is and if you are able to help me. :slight_smile:

That would be a known issue.

1 Like

so what im just meant to wait for them to resolve a problem they dont know?
kind of annoying i spent alot of money on character transfers and not able to use them.

same issue here, I have been waiting for 1 hour for account transfer, but it still doesn’t go through. Meanwhile i cant log into that specific character.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, while often times instant or nearly so, all services can take up to 24 hours to fully process. Being unable to log in is generally a good sign, unless you sent mail to that character shortly after initiating the transfer.

1 Like

yeah see get a retrieving character list or something pop up then just goes back to a normal screen