Character Transfer not working

I am attempting to character transfer a toon from Illidan to Sargeras. I choose my character, type the realm, and then I am unable to tab out to play another toon, or browse any other information. If I click the back button it cancels the transfer and I have to reclick and begin the transfer process. I attempted to just close WoW while the transfer was pending and it again reset the transfer token and I had to prompt to begin the transfer again. I left WoW open for two hours and came back and was at the same screen where it showed no ETA, progress, and the same message stating, “-This character has the requested service pending”. Not sure what else to do and in the past when I did transfer I was able to tab through my menu / other toons.

Ok under purchase history does the purchase show complete failed or pending if it hasnt completed within 24hrs open a problem with purchase if i had to guess u have mail.

1 Like

Under purchase history it shows Complete, I logged in-game and checked there is no mail/no auctions.

EDIT: After the 10th or so try it now takes me back to the character screen and has the pending transfer icon. Not sure why it took so many attempts. I’ll see if it completes.

2 Likes