Character Transfer Bugged

So, I bought a character transfer for Retail wow, Go to the log in screen, click the character transfer button to transfer my character from one server to another, and It pops up “There was a problem with your order, please try again.”

When I ordered the character transfer I applied it to my paladin and it seems that it isn’t transferring at all. Normally you would have a wait time on the character during a transfer but this time there’s nothing at all.

Yeah, I noticed that when you go to your character screen. There’s a type of buff on the top right, its a character transfer buff, click that. Then a screen will pop up on the left side, put in your info, well, click the character you want to transfer first, then fill out the info, and after i click transfer, that’s when it messes up

Yup, it’s annoying :frowning:
Have same issue.

Same here, what is going on?

Umm, I don’t think blizzard actually knows what’s going on. Would be nice if they left it how it was before the patch, so that its not broken. Hopefully they have it fixed soon. But, can buy the transfers for cheap now, and use them when they fix it i guess.

1 Like

Old game so things break :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup which is what I did but honestly… I hope they figure it out soon and it’s not some thing they fix in a years time lol

Well, if that’s the case, we could always ask for our money back, beings they Are not doing the service in which we purchased

It’s worth a try, I personally am fine holding onto it but for those that are not having it work for them still, that is definitely an option of which you stated.

Yeah, I am personally holding mine as well, just cause its cheaper now lol. I can be patient.

For those experiencing this issue, Blizzard is aware of several things wrong currently and are working on resolving the issues. They will be updating about the issues only in the following thread.

1 Like