Character transfer and in progress achievement question

Hi there, I am thinking about transfering a character from alliance to horde. I am wondering how this would affect the achievement “paragon of argus”

currently on my alliance character i have it almost completed just need a couple more of the greater invasion point bosses (they only spawn one per week) the achievement grants a title and was a massive amount of work so of course, i would rather wait than lose my progress.

Will I lose the progress on this PVE achievement if i transfer? Or will it be preserved along with all my progress in argus up to that point?

Im pretty sure ud be safe if it was a achievement that solely alliance and no horde = that would be different.

wowhead says its available on both sides. hopefully a customer service rep can confirm

You mor then likely wont get a answer till the morning these forums arent staffed 24/7 its more of a player to player support forum.

that’s cool i probably won’t be ready to xfer for a day or two. Finishing up unlocking Zandalari on my horde so i can transfer my paladin as a Zandalari

Bump for customer service?

1 Like