Character titles do not persist in Dragonflight zones after logging out

Character titles do not persist after logging out when in Dragonflight zones. I first noticed this when using the Dragonslayer title, thinking it was a nice little touch. Sadly it occurs with any title. Here is what I’ve done to troubleshoot:

• Ensured the game client was up to date
  • Disabled all addons
  • Tested on multiple characters in DF zones
  • Tested on multiple character in other zones
  • Tested on character at level 70 in DF zones
  • Tested on character below level 70 in DF zones
  • Tested on character at level 70 in other zones
  • Tested on character below level 70 in other zones
  • Confirmed this was happening to others
26 Likes

Same… every time I log back in, the title is gone. Look around the Major City and almost everyone without titles.

2 Likes

Same for me as well, put my title on, at some random point it just goes away, even while still logged in.

3 Likes

Same for me too.
Every time I log out and back in.
Every time I join a BG or anything that is instanced.
I’ve disabled add-ons and checked all game files.

1 Like

+1.

Over the past 1-2 days, player titles do not persist/remain equipped and will drop off after about 10-15min.

You can re-equip them, but they will disappear again soon after. In my experience, however, it is not linked to log-in/log-out or reload. It can, and will, happen while in-game, both as an active player and while AFK.

This is a server-wide issue (Wyrmrest Accord) affecting all players. I’m unsure if it is affecting other servers. Haven’t tested it in areas outside Dragonflight, but can confirm it affects all titles.

1 Like

I’ve had to “re-equip” my title after logging out in Orgrimmar. So it’s not just DF zones.

2 Likes

This is happening on the “Trollbane” realm as well. i’ve experienced it and have seen many players without titles, just not bothering to re-equip them. I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same - seems like in the last day or 2 it was fine before that IIRC.

1 Like

Most likely it won’t get fixed until 10.1.

2 Likes

Having the same problem aswell.

1 Like

Happening to me as well

1 Like

Happening to me as well =(((((((

1 Like

As far as I have documented, it occurs upon log-out/log-in, and sometimes when opening the mailbox or accessing the auction house.
They will simply vanish.

1 Like

Having the same issue on my druid.

Same issue here on multiple realms, horde and alliance, and it’s seemingly at random (which does make it harder to pinpoint)

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm the bug still persists…

1 Like

Same here. Game-wide issue apparently.

Came here thinking the problem might just be me.
Glad to see it isn’t, and hopefully it gets fixed soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still goin strong on Mal’Ganis :’)

It seems to be related to characters that have been using their professions, I notice?