Character stuck, unable to play

This character (Elyssra, alliance, moonguard server) is stuck in the Court of Stars dungeon after a party disband and disconnect.

I am unable to log into her to play, I get knocked back into the character menu with ‘world server is down’.

Ive tried using the unstuck service on my other character, the first service didnt work, and any following tries just tells its not working and to try again.

Can someone move this character please?

These forums are not manned 24/7, unfortunately.

You will have to put a ticket in. Perhaps when the SFAs get in this morning, they may be able to help, but putting a ticket in is the proper procedure.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

3 Likes

Did you get your character freed?

2 Likes

Currently, I am having an issue with my character and have submitted a ticket. I too was logged out inside the Court Of Stars dungeon and now I keep getting the world server down error.

Fixed after 15 minutes. GG Blizz!

1 Like

im stuck in this same situation this is ridiculous got kicked out in court of stars earlier. now im just stuck in some support loop cant put in a ticket becuase it keeps sending me back to character unstuck service which isnt working someone just needs to fix me druid so i cant actually play. did i forget or am i paying to play this game.

1 Like

The unstuck service is looping because that’s the correct place to go. If the isn’t moving you, it should still put the service on cooldown.

During those 8 hours on cooldown, the option changes to a ticket submission form.

2 Likes

people have been dealing with this issue for up to 12 hours now all people who were kicked out while in timewalking court of starts nothing is the correct place to go. they shouldnt have such shaky patched being released when people pay for game time. messed with our raid last night now messing with everyones game today as well.

What issue are you dealing with? Is your character still stuck? Are you unable to login? Is your hearthstone not an option after 12 hours?

The correct path is to use the Character Stuck service here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32275

As Ekon mentions, if it is unsuccessful, then a ticket option will come up.

3 Likes

Here’s a link to the ticket option for when the self-help Character Stuck feature doesn’t do the trick:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

These are prioritized to get help as quickly as possible so that you can get back into the game again.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the ingame stuck service just gives you a button to refresh/try again when it fails in this situation, it doesnt tell you to go to the forums, open an online ticket etc. Thats why so many people are posting here wondering what to do.

Thankfully the helper link to the online support works though, because myself and a friend got stuck in a loop there of selecting the character unstuck option, which then it tells us to try in game then back to the main page for support.

Someone really needs to go in and clean up the support pages.

Yeah thanks so much Orlyia! A gm was able to scoot me to stormwind pretty quick.

Just a heads up though: The support pages dont really give new players the info they need to get through a situation like this. It kept giving errors and looping back in on itself telling you to ‘try again’, which you cant do. No direction to the forums, or direct link to the correct online support option. Thankfully helpers posted the direct link, but it may be worth someone double checking the support pages online and in game.

2 Likes

Happened to me to. Same situation in court of stars. I stayed longer in the instance after we finish and couldn’t log again. sad Sad because is my main char. let us know if you get any response from GM. I submitted a ticket too

Same here, on this character, disconnected at last boss, now world server down if I attempt log in.

I am another unfortunate individual who went to court of stars time walking and got dc’d at the end of the map… try to log in and i get world server down.

I tried to use the auto move service but all it does is fail instantly and does not give other options to help.
Ticket US89844927