Character Stuck Logged In For Over 2 Hours

exactly, the ticket system doesn’t work and it brings me HERE, it basically tells me to do what i already did.

1 Like

It does work, contrary to what people like to think.

Now, this is sort of under a catch-all heading of an item issue - since it seems the issue revolves around the charter. If someone else has a better path suggestion, please feel free to correct me!

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/464/ticket

1 Like

A GM answered my ticket and assured me that my character appears offline and that I can login.

I woke up to his response and tried logging in.

“A character with that name already exists”

Now I have to wait another 12 hours to hopefully land on a GM who can use the /who command to see that my character is indeed stuck online instead of rushing through my ticket and fumbling it.

Very cool

It’s much more likely that the GM looking into your ticket used the tools at their disposal (they don’t need to log in and do a /who to see your character status) and it likely did show you as offline.

No need to make assumptions about the GM rushing through tickets.

Be sure that you use the option to re-open your existing ticket as it goes into a prioritized queue instead of the original queue.

5 Likes

I am making the assumption he rushed through the ticket because I know of 2 other people on my server who had the exact same issue and their GM successfully fixed their character.