Character stuck in limbo

Hello,

Earlier today I had a GM helped me with a faction change refund. Around 1:00 PM CST, my warrior (Voydwar-Mal’Ganis) was successfully swapped back to Horde. I was able to log on to my warrior and walk around Oribos.

At around 5:45 PM CST, I was logged out of my warrior and now am stuck with a “Processing…This may take several minutes” banner. When I try to log in to the warrior, it says “You cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete”.

I am confused because I do not have a character update in progress now that my character is switched back to Horde.

I have an open ticket for this issue, but our raid is currently ongoing and this has not been resolved in the last 2 hours.

Thanks,
Voyd

Unfortunately theres not much that can be done via forums tickets are averaging 2d atm i hope u opend a purchase failure ticket that would probably be the best.

1 Like

Sorry to hear of the trouble, Voyddh. The best I can do is echo what Darthwraith said and urge you to use “purchase failure” for your ticket so that it is properly categorized. Hopefully, a Game Master will be able to get to you quickly.

4 Likes