Character Sliders Confirmed [NO HEIGHT/WEIGHT CHANGING]

It turns YOU off, why should it affect the ability of OTHER people to choose?
You’re just plain selfish.

14 Likes

I told him to race change to a kul tiran if he wants realization

He told me no as well :clown_face:

3 Likes

New customization options to choose from? Or just a new UI?

The same reason I don’t wan to group with Alliance and man babies.

It also seems much more likely that scale options will be offered in the future with the new UI. Here’s hoping anyway, I want a tiny tauren!

And guess what? You had the OPTION to choose Horde. See how nice having OPTIONS can be?

6 Likes

And I want a HUGE Vulpera :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes some options are good, most are not. It’s enough pain helping mechagnomes in mechagon. The Horde getting Nightborne and Vulpera :confused:

…have you seen gnomes, goblins, mechagnomes, vulpera, Darkspear, and undead around?

5 Likes

Yes Goblins, undead, and trolls are fine. They look Hordish, and are original races of our faction.

Not the point. They’re walking sticks.

2 Likes

But what if I want to roll the world’s tallest dwarf?

Kul Tiran, duh.

2 Likes

They’re undead got strong bones, and trolls got troll blood and can regenerate limbs of they lose one. They look cool and are badness so yeah.

k
well
this completely contradicts your original post about how “thin warriors are ridiculous and i don’t want to see ridiculous things”

6 Likes

Go to another game lol.

It’s doesn’t at all, they’re not twigs. Of you guys want to ruin the game with sliders that is your opinion. But it’s also my opinion sliders will suck.

The sliders just reflect our existing customization options. They literally just redesigned the UI. Dear Lord, you’re overreacting.

5 Likes

Careful elf. These same words were uttered for BFA and WOD too…

2 Likes

I know it’s just a current customizations. Thing is give them an inch they’ll go a mile. It’s better to resist early, heck just look at Mechagnome and Vulpera. Neither should of happened imo. And Nightborne for Horde either ugh.