Character Sliders Confirmed [NO HEIGHT/WEIGHT CHANGING]

Exciting stuff!

17 Likes

It does look a lot cleaner. I wonder if they’ll add a way to specify exactly which options you’re choosing. It’s a lot easier to remember the hairstyle is 17 instead of “well it’s a bit past halfway but not too far past”.

22 Likes

This is amazing. Oh, Shadowlands looks really promising and really exciting.

5 Likes

You appear to be confused. They are sliders for the options we already have. They aren’t sliders to change your height and stuff.

49 Likes

Please no sliders, that’s part of what kept WoW unique. I don’t want to see a bunch of weirdos running around. Like a warrior as thin as a friggin twig but can lift a mace and shield. No sliders for WoW imo.

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning! Long time in coming and much needed! Gj Blizz! :heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

create a sim mode soon? PLEASE?? thats all I want.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. Obviously height and weight won’t be alterable, but it includes the hundreds of new customization options from the previous build.

1 Like

Oh hey they removed Worgen and Kul’tiran from the game.

13 Likes

Haha, noticed that too. I wonder if they’re in the process of making allied races more like sub-races?

Vulpera wouldn’t be able to though

will we be able to customize existing toons?

Got excited cause i thought height and weigth were gonna be options.

Ill keep saying this till im blue in the face: The tech to make character SIZE sliders is already in because we have items, glyphs, toys etc that all temporarily modify character height. Why are they not just options at barbershop or creation?

2 Likes

thats not the sliders i was hoping for. thats just the options we already have

3 Likes

So… Interesting thing, they Allied Races are not branded as such anymore? This clean design leaves space for a lot more of race icons.

2 Likes

No thanks

10 toons

More customisations options are coming in the future though. Not everything has been released in the Alpha.

But the sliders and the new look character creation screen looks really amazing, and does modern up World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

You could always just use the sliders to make the perfect character to suit your vision of fantasy and let others choose theirs. What’s with you people on this forum thinking that because you don’t like/need/want something no one else should get? Geez.

6 Likes

Then let people be as they want to be

3 Likes

Even though body sliders would be a nice option.

It’s merely a slide of the options we already have on a bar vs clicking to the right or left for each option.

3 Likes

I don’t want to see others running around with goofy body and height builds. This isn’t ESO, SWOTR, or final fantasy. It just turns me off!