Character Restoration -

I go to restore one of my characters. I click “restore this character” and after a second the character selection screen pops up and it says “There was a problem restoring your deleted character. Please try again later”.

It’s weird because I have restored a few characters already with no problem, but this specific character isn’t restoring. The name is not taken on the correct realm - already checked.

2 Likes

Same issue. Was just looking here for answers. I’ve tried off and on since the servers came up.

Edited to add for those who are going to tell me this - YES. I have checked, multiple times. I am on the correct server/realm.

1 Like

Make sure you’re currently connected/on the realm of the character you want to restore, otherwise it will not work.

Can confirm I am getting this error while being on the correct server. I restored another character on the same server with no issues. Just my warlock seems to be impacted - level 60.

Done. Did not work :smiley: What else ya got?

I don’t have any other information. The service is likely overloaded by everyone trying to do this at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you for the swift feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same problem different bug it freezes and crashes my game even trying to hit the restore button

Bumping for resolution.

Wrong forum. This should have been posted in Bug Report from the get-go.

well it freezes and crashes my game so isn’t that technical?

1 Like

Good question!

The problem is with a service, not gameplay inside the client, so no.