Character on retail on another account

I need help a toon on another account which has no airtime but I think it has gold and other stuff I want to put in my guild unfortunately I am no going to play wow for about a month or so can I get a gm to help me

You will have to ask billing with a day of game time to mail gold this cant be done over the forums and is usualy a one time thing.

1 Like

You could try to submit a ticket and ask for an hour or two of gametime to pull it off.

i tried going threw where you put a ticket in but couldn’t is there a way to go straight to billing

The ticket is billing.

Can you elaborate on why you couldn’t submit one?

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow/166

Note that if you plan on using gold to activate an account by a token, the gold needs to be in character bags on a realm. It cannot be in a bank or the mail.

3 Likes

now as of this morning I can not sign in this is the error code Error Codes: BLZBNTTAS00000002 and I do have an active account mind you

You’ll want to try some of the troubleshooting steps here:

3 Likes

ok ty 1 more question I did something goofy I updated my battlenet app to the beta and I dont like it I tried all that it suggests do have any suggestion

You should just be able to click the down arrow next to the Battle.net Icon, click Settings and towards the bottom click Beta. You should see the option that says: Switch to Standard Version.