Character Not Found

Same problem on whitemane, cant log in on any toons also cant create a toon on this server

I tried to log on elsewhere to make a support ticket, but it’s not working for me either. Arghh D:

Same here as well. Whitemane, Horde. Most of my friends are back on, but I’m stuck in the loop. I tried creating a new character as well, but no bueno. I can still log in to my characters on Mankrik.

Edit: I should also add I did a game scan/repair. No errors found. My problem persists.

not sure but you should be able to make a ticket from the bnet website I think? if nothing else. though if everyone’s having this problem it could be more related to the ddos attacks

Yah i have a chat ticket open atm with a 36 min wait.

Same for me on Whitemane

Same here Whitemane , loading bar stuck at 3/4 …

Same here with the loading bar at 75%

Im just getting no character found quickly over and over

same problem here also on whitemane. I was in the middle of a really good ZF group too :frowning:

Same problem. Created a new character on separate realm and it works fine. None of my Whitemane toons will load in.

LIkewise on Whitemane; likewise similar experience.

I was just about to beat the game

exact same here

Same. Whitemane as well.

Same issue here, Whitemane.

Really lame when my entire group got back in but I couldn’t. I love trying to login over and over while I attempt to play a game I subscribe to, it’s the absolute best!

Someone else must have beat you to it which is why we can’t log in! :sweat_smile:

Yep… Same exact issue

I forgot to save the game!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Having the same problem, on whitemane too.

Same, whitemane. loads 75% then just says world server down. Can log on my alt in SW but not my gnome in in starting area.