Character in character pane is all-white

Update: This is appears to only happen when in Moonkin form. It also occurs when taking a taxi (flightpath) while in Travel Form.

My character when viewed in the character sheet is completely white and it looks different than my character (hair style is different, armor is different)

Edit: I’ve also tried taking off all my gear. I checked other characters on my account and they look fine.

I’ve tried deleting my WTF folder and disabling all AddOns but this issue persists.

15 Likes

I am also having the same issue but I noticed it’s when I try to view myself in while in moonkin form.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well so looks like a common problem after new patch.

Oh wow, you’re right!

I use glyph of stars so I didn’t notice. It still happens to me when I’m in moonkin form too.

Bump. Same here! In Astral Form

It only happens when I am in astral boomkin form and I go to the character info screen… and this has been happening since patch drop

Same thing when in Astral Form and on the Armory I look like an orangecicle, some armor and weapons show, but entire body is translucent orange.

Also Swol Bear form is way oversized in the character pane.

Same - Only in moonkin form (astral)

1 Like

I am also having the same issue while in astral form

Wanted to say I am experiencing the same thing as a druid. I seems to happen mostly when I swap to balance spec, but it’s also happened swapping back to feral from guardian. I think I have seen it happen about 8-9 times in the past week or so. Reloading, and restarting the game doesn’t do anything, but when I go to bed and come back the next day (atl east 6+ hours) it is back to normal until I switch specs again.

Im also seeing getting this bug.

What is really weird is the white character looks like a Highmountain but I am the original Tauren druid. So bizarre.

Also experiencing this issue while in my glyphed Moonkin form.

Any fix for this yet? keeps happening

Just want to chime in and say this is happening to me as a guardian druid. However, it’s only doing it when I take a flight path in one my forms. If I take the FP in standard troll form, no issue.

My Balance having same probs.

Can confirm as of 4/2/2023 this is still occurring on my toon only while in Moonkin form, I have the glyph of the stars active.

Adding myself to this list. Moonkin form/Glyph of Stars creates a white avatar in the character panel.

I know this is a bit of an older topic, but it’s a problem I have been having, too. Any chance anyone ever figured out a fix?

glad i found this thread, sad I see there’s no resolution yet :frowning:

Same for my balance druid.