Character in character pane is all-white

Looks like it is still happening on druids, no fix yet.

This is still happening to my druid on 09MAY2023. It is really annoying to see everytime I open the character pane.

Can confirm still an active issue on druids in astral moonkin form :\

Came here to report this issue, noticed today as well on my Balance Druid in Astral Moonkin form.

Definitely still an issue.

Same. It’s still occurring.

Bump. This is still happening to my balance druid. I’ve noticed it happening in moonkin form using glyph of stars. Other forms seem to be fine.

I still have this same issue on my Druid, as of 10.1.5 release. Only while in Moonkin from with Glyph of Stars, although Travel Form also shows awkwardly zoomed into the feet by default, rather than properly centered at an appropriate distance.

It does this on my druid who also uses Glyph of Stars

Still happening, for Shaie only as far as I know. She’s always in Boomkin form as she has the Astral glyph equipped. Her portrait looks EXACTLY like the one shown in the OP, but everywhere else she looks as she should.

1 Like

OMG I Just spent the last 2 hours trying to fix my WoW because I thought it was an addon or my PC was bugging out.

It’s only when I’m in astral form is it all white. I thought I was going crazy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.