Character fell through terrain and Dc'ed, cant log in, cant submit ticket

My Character Ryùk-Proudmoore fell through the terrain in Silithus and disconnected. When I try to log in I instantly DC and I cant access that character. I tried all the self help steps (waiting 15 minutes, resetting interface, scan at repair, etc). When I try to submit a ticket I get redirected to an “Unable to Move” self help tool but it was processing for almost an hour. I closed it and reopened but its still processing and its been about 45 minutes. Is it supposed to take this long? Thank you for reading

Yeah it takes a while (especially if you have a lot of characters), when you close it and reopen, it has to start over again.

It was noticed last night in another post, someone found a work around that might help you in this situation.

2 Likes

I’m trying this now, so far it’s been about 5 minutes :confused:

edit:

It still says processing, but while that was going I got a ticket response saying

"Greetings,

There was an error while processing your request. Please submit a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters.

Regards,

Customer Support"

but I cant submit a ticket because when I use language like “character stuck” it doesn’t give me the option to submit one :frowning:

Try “Unable to move”

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

2 Likes

I’m doing that now, that’s whats processing.

edit:
okay after about 20 minutes it finally loaded my characters, i selected my druid and now its loading again

edit 2: I was finally able to get my character moved, the “unable to move” option just takes a REALLY long time to load.

1 Like