Character falling under map

My mage has been stuck falling under the map for 2 days now. Every time I try to log on him I get disconnected. The character stuck tool hasn’t worked, it says there is an error and I need to contact a GM but I can’t figure out how to do that anymore. Any assistance would be wonderful.

Folow the steps here.

3 Likes

To submit a ticket if the self-service option didn’t resolve your issue, you can do that here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

Just make sure to say that you did indeed try the self-service option and that it failed and you need further assistance. And if you receive a templated (not to be confused with automated) response, there will be an option to the tune of “I still need help” towards the end of it. Just hit that and it’ll put you into a higher queue. Now, just keep in mind that tickets average about a 24 hour-ish turnaround time, so please do not get discouraged if you do not receive an immediate response within an hour.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I was looking for but could not find for the life of me lol. I was going in circles on the support pages.

3 Likes

Charcter stuck would be go to or my link falling thru the world.

1 Like

Most welcome! And honestly, it took me some doing to try and figure it out myself. I used the self-service tool on this gal and once it said it was completed - there was a link at the bottom of the confirmation to submit a ticket in case the automated system didn’t work. So once you closed out of that, then you would have likely gone in circles or else used a “Not Listed Here” option somewhere in the ticket paths. :slight_smile:

2 Likes