Character exploiting in gadgetzan

So for at least a week now an alliance mage has been using some sort of exploit to make the guards in gadgetzan not attack him regardless of how many times he attacks other people. Im not talking about some guy just sitting on a roof, hes able to run around and kill anyone without the guards attacking. I, and a many other have reported him but it seems nothing was done.
So, anyone have any ideas on how hes able to do this?
I guess im just posting this in hopes something will be done. Its getting kind of annoying.
Usually happens around 11pm PST time.

2 Likes

There’s no exploiting taking place, Barodra. Being uninformed is not good reason to be accusatory.

Perhaps you missed, or are selectively ignoring, the countless horde in the area triggering these situations. They spend hours killing my fellow alliance and being disruptive. As such, I’m simply defending my side when necessary.

It sounds like you should reconsider your choice of a PvP realm.

8 Likes

Actually, if you’re inside Gads itself and you’re killing people Blizz considers that an exploit. It’s an “actionable” offense, at first they’ll tell you to stop.

If you don’t believe me, go ask in the CS forum

that is terrain exploiting. it is against the tos. report and they will be banned.

horde does this a lot. i have not seen any alliance doing this yet.

yeah i have reported him multiple times, and i know others have as well. nothing has been done yet.

that is terrain exploiting.

What is terrain exploiting, Jamtown?

Actually, if you’re inside Gads itself and you’re killing people Blizz considers that an exploit.

What? Do you know what you just said? That sentence implies that PvP cannot occur in any city.

Please show me a source that indicates killing someone in Gadgetzan is an actionable offense.

4 Likes

you are killing people right nexts to guards, who do not attack you. Everyone else who attacks another player of the opposite faction, gets attacked. that is an exploit. Im not saying no horde does it, or will do it. they should be reported and banned as well

you are killing people right nexts to guards, who do not attack you. Everyone else who attacks another player of the opposite faction, gets attacked.

Are you familiar with a term called Aggro Radius? If not, I suggest you Google it. It applies in many other aspects of the game as well, so it’s good to know and understand. I’m impressed that it took so many reports and a whiny thread of you calling someone out for exploiting to learn what Aggro Radius is. There’s no magic here, just a lack of understanding on your part.

I’ll reiterate my initial response, and perhaps now it will make more sense to you why you are not getting your way:

There’s no exploiting taking place, Barodra. Being uninformed is not good reason to be accusatory.

3 Likes

Go ask in the CS forum.
I really don’t care if you’re doing it. I’d just hate to see you get banned for a misinterpretation of the rules.

Im not trying to be on spells side, cuz we have had our battles lmao.But it is a pvp server.when he did it to me all I did was los him , also I have seen some of the guards attack him before to just saying he still an ahole tho hahaha.

2 Likes

But it is a pvp server.when he did it to me all I did was los him , also I have seen some of the guards attack him before to just saying he still an ahole tho hahaha.

Respect.

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw someone get caught last night on top of the arena.

He was up there, shooting the horde, relatively close to the edge. Then he moved to the middle of the arena and stopped. 3 or so minutes later he disappeared. No hearthstone used.

2 Likes