Character Customization Request Megalist

Okay silly rp aside.

I think scars should also be an option for everyone. We’re fighting ALL THE TIME. It’s freaking weird that we’re all so pristine. Yes I know healing exists but I think even really serious injuries would have some type of scar even after being healed over with magic.

2 Likes

That too. Blizzard should remake the nightborne to look more like the actual Nightborne NPCs from Suramar. The player model is horrible.

3 Likes
  1. Ability to cloth match our armor with hair, eye, mounts, pets etc.
  2. More necklace, earrings, and rings to match in color with our gear
  3. Glasses, eye patch, monocle, etc
  4. Canes, crutches, wheelchairs (we are warriors and ppls get hurt…bad) There are engineers, Goblins, and Mechanognomes whom should be able to create mounts for disabled toons.
  5. More updated hair styles. Drop the 80’s look please!
1 Like

Please add “tummy tuck” option to Kul Tiran and Panda males.

2 Likes

Just an FYI, I wasn’t kidding about this.

If you know what a cutie mark is, I really want us to have them. :heart:

Updated this with some minor edits.
Excited for beta updates in the next few weeks- i expect we’ll get a little surge after gamescom.

I don’t have many wants but the scarlet crusade/cult of the damned eyes for humans would be something I’d be grateful for, if it was something they would implement.

hrm . . . how about a red hair option for void elves?? maybe some full beard options as well . . . also some more natural hair styles. Specifically a braided pigtail option for females and a long hair option for males that doesn’t look like I just stepped out of a lake on a death metal album cover.

also BLUE EYES for mag’har! my female is of the frostwolf clan and yet she can’t have blue eyes? regular orcs have em.

ALSO ALSO eyebrows that match the hair colors of female gnomes and dwarves . . . why is it we’re stuck with brown eyebrows? goblins were to but they seem to be escaping the brown eyebrow pit.

1 Like

I would also like to see options for teeth rings and ear piercings for Worgen as well.

Worgen ear piercings would likely have to work in a similar way to Vulpera ear piercings or Draenei head adornments due to the variances that exist between Worgen ear options, but it’s something I would like to see added as Genn Greymane is frequently portrayed with ear piercings.

Worgen teeth rings are something that Genn Greymane also have in some official artwork as well and is probably meant to have them in-game as well. Also, Orcs finally get teeth rings as options, so there’s no reason not to give Worgen options for teeth rings as well. Options for broken teeth would be cool as well.

I definitely would like to see scars and eye runes added as options for Blood Elves. The Blood Elf from the Burning Crusade box art famously has both, and since other races are getting customization options based on iconic artwork, it would be strange if Blood Elves don’t get scars and eye runes.

Separating mustache and beard, along with adding more mustache options, would open up new looks for male Blood Elves as well. I feel stubble options should be separate from both mustache and beard options so you can create an untrimmed look, like a soldier who’s been out in the battlefield a while.

Humans should get stubble options separate from mustache and beard as well, though maybe as sideburns options if customization slots are finite.

2 Likes

I agree that all the beard and mustache options for each race should be separated.
I’d also hope to see eyebrow customizations for each race.
Like, eyebrows at all for undead males, orc males, goblins, etc.

1 Like

Yes to all this!, especially tattoos!

2 Likes

Let’s make sure to compile requests for the dev team, as they have said they character customization project is an ongoing thing, not necessarily finished upon the release of 9.0

Oh I would love this! Haven’t seen the Half-Draenei skin color though.

Nah, I think Trolls are perfect with the hunched back.

Would love to see this with the dwarves!

Everything but the ear size is what I want! They can add the ear size but ears don’t really bother me.

What they should do is have the Taurens and HM Tauren have the same customization.

1 Like

Goblins

Yellow eye color (not glowing)
Tattoos: tacky stuff like bombs and pinapples

1 Like

Yes to everything in the troll customization you wrote down! As for the forsaken I think death wounds would be a nice rp customization. As for tattoos I think a unhealed scarification tattoo (superficially cutting designs into skin) would be a perfect look for the forsaken. They stitch on new parts so why not carve designs straight into the skin? I think it’s the perfect style for forsaken and would be a very unique look.

2 Likes

Wow some really amazing ideas in here
Even if some of these get added it would be a huge win

1 Like

The changes you’ve listed for trolls would be nice. I would definitely also like necklace options for both males and females. Scar options (these should be for everybody, it is Warcraft after all). And a nostril piercing that’s on the side, plus the option for silver hoops (or some other metal tone besides gold).

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments, everyone! List updated with a lot of your suggestions.

Could I add more of a ‘fix’ for something? With the character model updates a female Draenei hair (a ponytail) was broken, the rigging has always been funny.

It would be nice if Blizz could actually fix the rigging of the hair (Belf has the same exact hair only it isn’t broken for reference).
Edited to add your mog is very much like what I imagine Moroni’s garb would look like in ancient times. 10/10 on xmog) :smiley:

1 Like

Give the Draenei the purple eyes we have in our concept art and that our leader has Blizzard.

Also give us the Man’ari abs as an option.

Horn jewelry studs.

1 Like