If You Could Have One WoW Character Customization Wish, What Would It Be?

An option called “physique” with one or two alternative versions.

For example, a human male could look more lean (no more gym-rat wizards!), a Worgen or Forsaken could have straight backs, a Troll could have the hulking option, a goblin could be chubby, a blood elf could have the skinny BC alpha version, etc.

3 Likes

1h weapon transmog for sin rogues. I’m getting tired of just daggers.

2 Likes

Tall gnomes.

Human body, with a gnome head.

There goes my sleep tonight.

3 Likes

I want to have a huge nose and gigantic hips …and that’s for the female toons I make

A second pretty face for female dwarves, and more long hair that isn’t braided.

Felblood options for Blood Elves. Then when people spout off with the, all Blood Elves sucked on the Fel Freeze pops head canon. I can say, Yup mine sure as heck did.

1 Like

I want more facial choices for female Tauren – especially one without this stupid smirk.

2 Likes

I really want this too, I was surprised with the upcoming Tauren customizations that there are zero new faces for females or males.

3 Likes

Purple eyes on Night Elves.

2 Likes

Corpse paint for Humans and Forsaken

Mix allied race customization with there sister races (orcs for example so Maghar could use the new war paints).

Nightborne getting night elf stuff
Void elf getting blood elf stuff.

3 Likes

Troll beards

3 Likes

Blond void elves.

1 Like

Worgen tails.

1 Like

Taller, i’d like to be taller… (Jokes aside, more colors/patterns are always welcome)

As much as I want to vote for a tail option for Worgen, this is the correct response.

1 Like

100% Worgen tails.

If you’d like to suggest more options, post to this megathread:

1 Like

I see one of two options happening from this: either one, Azeroth is taken over by voluptuous, beautiful Belf females, or two, someone gets offended and gets it banned.

Either way, this would be a marvelous feature and I support it whole heartedly!

2 Likes

Elevated Undead (Like Nathanos).

So, like human-features / customisation options and all, but locked to the Pallor Mortis colours they’re already locked at, and should they decide to choose the human-stance ‘Elevated Undead’ customisation have it locked in with glowing crimson, or death-knight blue-glowing eyes.