Character Customization Request Megalist

I would just like the blood elfs to have same haircut as void
Since void get our stuff I dont see why we cant have there hair
( u can do cuts without the void stuff in it)

1 Like

Okay, so basically you’re looking into details, rather than drastic additions, like no undead hunchback? :thinking:

Here is my list, although some might have been suggested already:

• Humans have inconsistent hair colors for the new hairstyles versus the old hairstyles. The new hairstyle colors are somewhat more faded, and for example, the white hair looks pure white in some of the new hairstyles while it’s very gray with the old styles. I’d say… make BOTH options (vibrant or faded) available to every hairstyle. I get that wouldn’t apply to the curly hairstyles because they use specific textures, though, but I’d love to have a pure white afro.
  • Night Elves used to have fully blind options. No idea why that was taken out. Plus, the blind eyes always come with scars, but there’s no point in that since the scars are their own option right now.
  • If they were able to separate eyebrows from human faces, they surely can do it to every other race that has different eyebrow shapes per face.
  • Some races like Blood Elves or Draenei have makeup built in certain faces. They can “wipe them clean” and offer the makeup as a standalone option, applicable to any face.
  • Jewelry for men. Across the board. Piercings, necklaces, you name it.
  • Jewelry for every other female. Why Forsaken, Trolls and Worgen can’t have that?
  • Trolls being able to customize the colored hair streak on the new styles, like Pandaren.
  • Speaking of pandas… give ANYTHING actually new that is not a hairstyle or skin color or the old options rearranged. They are the most shafted regarding customization NEW additions. E.G. jewelry, scars, body accessories.
  • Human male “Mentor” hairstyle is a scrapped Cataclysm hair, and it shows why: the ponytail mesh is broken.
  • Human female “ox horns” hairstyle is having a clipping issue on the shoulder.
  • Weren’t Void Elves getting their underwear fixed on the regular skins, according to a blue poster? :thinking:
2 Likes

That is a very fair trade… You can have the hairstyles with braids instead of tenticles (or just the tenticles toggled out?), and Velves get the access to the regular colors as well.

Void Elves keep getting our options, so technically they shouldn’t get anything in return if we take anything from them, so good luck with that pipe dream.

Right works out for everyone

Haha! Awesome, thanks for the suggestion, and nice to know someone understands the LDS reference!

Farstrider and Runic tattoos for Blood Elves, and Void Elves, along with scars. Why people refuse to Acknowledge that these are some of the more demanded options is beyond me.

Crossed out fully-blind worgen eyes, which seem to have been added today!

For Pandaren:

Fix the neck lines; they look like they’ve been decapitated then had their heads glued back on.

Pandaren females should get some long hair styles like the humans and elves have. They have so many ponytail and braid styles.

Definitely more jewelry options; smaller earrings and different colored ones.

Along with their dyed hair strands, maybe different colored hair to match their fur colors.

1 Like

Updated with the recent change to DH and DK hair colors being added to all races! Fantastic change.

Also added goblin tattoos for the person who mentioned them- sorry i totally spaced that earlier!

Skinny Kultiran human model.

HERECY!
Troll with no tusks is no troll! Trolls also aren’t meant to have eyebrows.

1 Like

What Zanthora said. That’s just not a thing.

I want more Highmountain tattoo and color options, give us a flower and piercings like the regular tauren have. Maybe an option for leafy moose antlers? Please let us change the color of the tattoos on our forms! The fact that they don’t match bugs me. Really just give both tauren the treatment that orcs and maghar got in sharing some customization. We would have many happy cows! :cherry_blossom: :cow:

1 Like

What an old thread… but I see it at the top of the forum and what I hate most isn’t in that big list so…

Pandaren’s neck seam, get rid of it or just a full HD pass on the Pandas. :panda_face: :bamboo:

Also redo all of Nightborne, they are so half-butted it hurts to look at. Their hair looks like something you’d see on PS2.

3 Likes

Option to use old character models :slight_smile: