"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

seems like an extremely silly thing to unsub over, but hey I don’t control other people

7 Likes

OOOH- now there is a saucey idea. I like it.

7 Likes

So, your ok with people buying gold from a chinese website, then paying some bots to powerlevel them to 60, but your not ok with Blizzard just skipping all that and getting a cut as well?

Hrm…

13 Likes

Where did I ever say I was okay with that. I think bots should get a 2 month ban at least the first time around and a perma ban the second time around. Also I think blizzard should drastically or completely reduce the amount of xp and rewards players get if they try to group with higher level players in instances to get rid of boosting altogether and to increase the amount of players looking for dungeon groups

17 Likes

Well, thats what is happening now and will continue to happen. By offering Boosts Blizzard can cut into that.

Im just saying, whats the difference?

No, you’re wrong.

Burning Crusade begins at level 1.

I cannot believe you right now, literally makes me sick.
If you want to join your friends in outlands, there is NOTHING stopping you from leveling a character right now.

Absolutely sickening.

92 Likes

Only 200 hours a leveling is stopping me :frowning:

6 Likes

No, this is “classic.”

Vanilla Classic, as well as TBC Classic.

9 Likes

That’s… actually a really good idea. Allows people who don’t like the classic content to play with friends and keep on track with others, but stops people from abusing it for professions.

3 Likes

I think it would be less the people that unsub over it and more the people that would not sub in the first place that otherwise would have.

“Oh hey WoW is reintroducing TBC! That sounds like fun. Wait a sec… boosts? Nevermind.” -is a very real possibility.

12 Likes

Is this the first blue post in response to TBC classic thread?

If the whole Hang up is just professions, then jus tmake the boost NOT boost professions…

I think most LEGIT boosters would be fine with that.

No, it begins at 58. The only exception is with Draenei and Blood Elf starting zones - and those two races are not being allowed to boost

Everything else in between is Vanilla Classic, and if people want to experience that the Vanilla Classic servers will still exist

19 Likes

The first post is a Blue defending the critical mass levels of absolute undeniable greed by Blizzard.

It’s horrifiying.

Boost are absurdly against everything that is Classic WoW. They do not belong, at all, ever.

58 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

I’m perfectly fine with the boost, limited as it is. Stop whining and crying about it. Even your vaunted private servers often had boosts.

23 Likes

Thats funny, cause me and 2 other friends saw the TBC stuff and thought: “wow that sounds fun” then we looked at our level 30 characters on classic and realized we had 100+ hours a leveling to get to 60 and wer elike “Nm”

Then we saw boosts and now all 3 of us are talking of boosting a character to play TBC so we don’t have to slog through the unbelievably slow leveling of classic WoW.

I mean this literally happened yesterday between us…

24 Likes

100% this.

No, it doesn’t.

Outlands begins at level 58.

Outlands is not The Burning Crusade.

The Burning Crusade is an expansion consisting of a plethora of changes made to the base game of World of Warcraft. The entire game is World Of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

45 Likes

Their friends can use the 30% exp nerf. There is no need for a boost.

36 Likes

XP is nerfed by 30% with TBC. and its not 100s of hours of leveling.

35 Likes