"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your problem right here.

You clearly do not know tbc pservers very well

If leveling is that much of a slog for someone, especially after the pre-patch drops that makes it improved with new qst hubs and more exp from quests, then if you have any intention of raiding, then you’re in for a rude awakening. The last thing I need is all these boosted idiots taking up more space at the dark portal at launch. Azeroth isn’t meant to be empty during TBC either, it’s literally the majority of the game map. These “I’m 35 and I only have 30 mins a night to play because I have a wife, 7 kids and 3 jobs” people aren’t going to be playing TBC end-game almost guaranteed and if they are going to casually play, then the vanilla content is perfect for them to level and fish or whatever.

These losers are wasting our o2. - Gatekeeper Tamato

I’m not against people coming in as tourists, some might stick around and that’s good for the game, but if they can’t even level a character and experience the base game play of the game (leveling), which is pretty fun in my opinion, then what are they going to do in TBC besides make the launch that much more hellish? The attunement for Heroic dungeons and Karazhan is a significant grind and I assume most tourist players are going to want to do Kara at least. If they were going to add a catch up for people that want to play with their friends, then Recruit a Friend like they had back in the day is a 1000% times more appropriate.

Completely agree with boosts not being in the spirit of vanilla and TBC. Please get rid of boosts. It introduces so many new problems into the game.

Gameplay first.

3 Likes

People will complain about the dumbest things.

That’s how it was originally and how it should be now. No going through the portal till 58

Blizzard, please reconsider the Boost.

You say this is going to bring in new players who’re left behind, but you’re only pushing away people like me who stayed only because Classic was the antithesis of Retail’s philosophy.

ITT:

People coping hard and hitting the denial phase of the steps of grief.

People still complaining from before classic was a thing to today about no changes despite the multitude of changes like people knowing how to play the game.

People with delusions like “Classic was everything retail isn’t!” out of some personal spite and grudge with a game that is still wow.

Vocal minority ego maniacs thinking their opinion is law.

Valid arguments for fresh servers being shot down when it affects nobody negatively.

Tl;dr: “You can’t have fun in MY game!”

If only people could ignore the boosts, and focus on the bots!

If Activision could be bothered to put the work in to remove the stupid bots and boosting I would be much less okay with a level boost.

I do still don’t at all understand the lack of fresh realms however.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.