Character boost professions are bugged

Bought a boost for my paladin, who had 435 in enchanting and engineering, as I didn’t have enough time to finish the leveling before the prepatch, and now, after the boost, neither of my professions are able to be used. both are showing 0/0 even with zero addons turned on. Would like a blue post or someone to confirm that they are still there, you just can’t finish leveling them to 450 because pre-patch bug bs.

8 Likes

Did you try a repair or reinstalling? May be faster than waiting for a blue reply.

1 Like

yeah it happened to me too, my dk has 0/0 mining/engi, boosted it today and i cant get skillups no matter what

1 Like

Just happened to me too smh, so annoying

2 Likes

repair or reinstallings not gonna do a thing, sadly, we might have to just wait till prepatch is over. unfort.

2 Likes

doesnt work you cant unlearn them and you cant level them… they are hard stuck at 0/0… it bricks your toon

2 Likes

Same, Boosted my druid and is 0/0 even on secondary professions. There is no blue post at that or options to find a fix. Please let us know when you find a fix

1 Like

Had the same issue, boosting thread

1 Like

Its not remembering what levels you had previous unless thats something’s changed.
Maybe im wrong but if you had 200 then dropped the profession you don’t have to start from 0 again. Maybe I’m just remembering incorrectly.

same issue, boosted and both my enchanting and tailoring went 0/0

Exactly the same here. Professions are now 0/0.
And, I purchased (5) Boosts! GAH
Another sloppy implementation.
This expansion is so full of bugs it looks like swiss cheese. NOT happy!

1 Like

Me too. Just boosted my Ele shaman and now my Herbalism which was max’d and Alchemy not maxed are both O BUT my secondary profs are right on…go figure. I made a bug note also a ticket…ticket came back “we’re to busy go away” :frowning:

1 Like

Oh just checked my Shaman was Lifeblood rake 6 and she cant even pick a peacebloom! I did write another ticket, requesting adequate customer service! :rofl:

1 Like

I got Rank 5 lifeblood! Hah

3 Likes

Professions are still bugged, a major issue for Cataclysm classic and we can’t even get an acknowledgement from the devs that this issue is being fixed. Insane how terrible blizzard CS has become.

1 Like

I have another to report; same thing to me. My toon (warlock) was leveled to 62 back in TBC: Classic. Took WotLK off for him, boosted him for Cataclysm. I knew Skinning, Herbing, and First Aid. Now all 3 are 0/0.
I am going to open a ticket too.

2 Likes

My character has the same problem Professions stuck at 0/0 And cant be unlearned
3 weeks of complaining no progress wtf blizz?

1 Like

Bump, still cannot unlearn profs and have put in a ticket

1 Like

If you boost a character without any professions at all, does this still happen?

BUMP - thought there was a chance they would fix this bug on the Tuesday maintenance, but… nope.

2 Likes