Char Customization: What Do We Want?

more ginger hair options

6 Likes

Character customization that matches what RPGs do in 2020. Even FFXIV’s director ambition is to revamp the character customization options eventually.

10 Likes

I feel that.

More hair color options in general.

4 Likes

I like ginger guys but if you want to be all inclusive I guess blondes are okay too…

I’ve made two threads on this, one just for worgen.

Worgen need a solid true black fur so badly it isn’t even funny.

I’m very sorely disappointed in the customization being “done” for release as it stands right now.

I at least wanted:

• True black fur for male and female worgen (like the true white that was added)
  • A good brown hair for humans (like the kul’tirans and mechagnomes have)
  • A facial hair stubble for male humans

Ideally I would also love…

• Tail options for worgen
  • Posture options for male worgen to stand up straight and actually be as tall as the tallest Alliance races
  • Teeth options for worgen (like correctly positioned upper and lower canines on males; lowers in front, uppers behind)
  • Separated scar options for humans, kul’tirans, and worgen
  • Necklace options for males on Alliance
  • Tattoos for humans, kul’tirans, and tattoos/war paint of some kind for worgen (we have seen all of those things on these races in the game already, on NPCs)

I could go on. These are just a few examples.

8 Likes

All I want is to see the character portrait during the chracter creation screen. I mean why isn’t it a thing yet, it’s the only thing that matters.

2 Likes

Give Draenei the purple eyes we had in our concept art.

14 Likes

I really want more hairstyles all-around. For everybody.

I’d like to steal some BE hairstyles, too, since the Alliance is stealing things from the Blood Elves anyway.

4 Likes

Cow bells for Tauren. /snickers

2 Likes

I’d love to see two slots for head mogs so we can wear goggles/eyepatches with helms or masks.

9 Likes

I want longer canines on Night Elves and claws too.

3 Likes

Deadshot laser eyes for any MM.

This is literally all I’ve ever wanted ever since I saw the burning crusade box art. I just want to be a cracked out looking fel maniac with terrible stick and poke runic tattoos.

3 Likes

Dreadlocks for both male and female trolls! Please, please please please!

https://imgur.com/eJIOep0 Fan art example. Please! I would die if it was added.

7 Likes

I just want blonde and actual true white/pale silver hair for my void elves.

I can wait for a tendie slider.

7 Likes

Human female:

More faces besides single mom look.
Old faces.

Human male:

More faces besides Varian and VarianA, VarianB, VarianC, etc.
Stubble beards and more short hair options.
Fix the wrists/hands.

Kultiran:

Skinny kt option.

Goblin:

Gallywix like model for male and female (lol), they’re a greedy race for a reason.

4 Likes

These new purple eyes are being added to NPCs only for some reason. Would be nice to see them as player options on Blood Elves and Void Elves.

15 Likes

Also, why are the High Elf NPC eyes now purple?
I’d rather those purple eyes for my Void Elf than the ones we do have.

4 Likes

I just…

I just want to be tall as a male forsaken. :frowning: Can I please stop hunching? I would love to be able to pick between having a hunchy Forsaken or a straight-backed Forsaken, that would be great! Just like how orc males can pick it now.

5 Likes