Chapter Four [H] - Looking for more for P2!

Hey hey Ashkandi!

Chapter Four is currently seeking more good folks to bolster for Ulduar 25s
. Immediate spots available for an enhance shaman, ret pally, hunter, mage, and warlock.
Bench / Rotational players will also be considered.

Here at Chapter Four, we recruit the player, not the parses as good people make for a great environment. That being said, we still expect players to be the best they can be. We’re a pretty chill, laid back group that understands we’re all human and mistakes will be made, but poor play and preparation is not tolerated.

Guild: Chapter Four
Server: Ashkandi
Faction: Horde
Loot: MS/OS +1 - Bonus rolls based on attendance.
25 man raid times - Tues 8-11 PM - 12/14 Starting HMs soon.
10 man raid times - Thurs 8-11 PM. - 13/14 3-HMs
17/17 - Multiple Undying runs, 0-death 10 mans, Sarth 3D10
Our goals are to strengthen our roster for Uld / Hardmodes / Heroic ICC while keeping the relaxed, family type atmosphere. We’ll also be running legacy content on a regular basis.

If interested, reach out to me on Discord - Blucifer#8629
Or contact any member in game.

2 Likes

I’ve been running with this guild for a while now and I can’t recommend it enough. Its a low drama chill group of people, clearing content and having fun while doing it.

1 Like

Hey there, community!

I wanted to update this thread, as Chapter Four is going strong and some of the details have changed.

25m is going strong T/Th 8-11pm server time. We are now focusing on hardmodes
10m Ulduar hard-mode runs happen on Su with cleanup on Mo

We also host other raids on Friday nights and sometimes Saturday mornings, depending on availability of the raid leaders.

We always want/need more players to join our ranks. We’re going to complete all the content every phase, including achievements and hard-modes, however we’re not going to race there against top guilds. What we are is a group of solid, consistent players complete the content, gear up, and have fun while doing it.

We all have limited free time. Why spend it dealing with drama or wearing pants? No thanks.

If you’re wondering “am I the drama?” then come talk to us. You’re probably not the drama. If you are we’ll let you know. :wink:

1 Like

The truth.