<Chaos By Design> | 9/9H 1/9M | WED/MON| LF RDPS & HPRIEST

<Chaos By Design> is a mature friendly guild run by experienced players with the goal of maintaining a social, friendly environment for people to play in whilst having a solid guild foundation and organized raids. We have a chill, drama-free culture where all members contribute and benefit from the guild community and are able to really enjoy all aspects of the game.

We are a pretty friendly group and usually have a few people hanging around on discord at all hours with quality banter guaranteed. A lot of our guildies are very keen on running regular mythic+, old achievements, pvp etc. throughout the week.

Raiding
We are currently farming Heroic BoD as we gear up to tackle some mythic bosses later down the track. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on pushing at a reasonable and consistent pace. Our ultimate goal is to progress in mythic raids at our own pace, without competing for server rankings.

Wed 9:00pm-11:30pm - Prog night
Mon 9:00pm-11:30pm - Prog night
Sun 9:00pm-11:00pm - Normal fun run (optional)

Interested?
Hit me up on bnet (Yudi#11240), discord (Yudi#1111) or simply fill out this raider application and one of our officers will get back to you!

goo.gl/forms/qVn9qDmkg57rMygt2

www.chaosbydesign.info
Currently full on healers and tanks but LFM (non-hunter) dps! Hit me up if you want to join a fun social guild and get some bosses down! 3/8H so far.
Still after a couple more stronk DPS. Currently full on Hunters, Warriors and Mages.
Yo!

Spots still open for some DPS for our raid team or anyone looking for some M+ or PvP.

Thanks.
Most positions are now filled, only open to exceptional apps!
Bumping to fill a dps spot.
LFM DPS!
Hey fam,

Looking for more DPS , considering any rad peeps and classes. If interested feel free to get in touch on discord or bnet, other wise fill out this super short form
https://goo.gl/forms/qVn9qDmkg57rMygt2

Cheers!
Still looking for a few good dps!
Hey!

Still looking at filling some DPS roles.
Still after a few more sick deeps! New and experienced players welcome! Come hang out with some cool kids and kill some bosses :D
Are you guys open for an Affl lock? Those times are server times yes?
Hi Razizia!

We sure are! And yeah those are server times.
Feel free to hit me up on discord Yudi#7853 if you're keen for a chat :D
Bump!
Looking for DPS!
Mates!

Looking for some more DPS to fill the ranks.
HI There,

Do you have room for levelling toons? Currently levelling a pally (62ish).

I was in a guild call Chaos By Design back in TBC, wondering if this is run by the same guys?

Cheers
Heya!

More than happy to take levelling toons or social in :)

Not the same guild though sorry, we've only been around since Legion.

Hit me up if you'd like an invite :D
Cheers mate, will catch up in game.
Currently looking for some more great dps and a healer!