Chaos Bolt: Small realms never grow

A few days ago, we found out that Chaos Bolt was no longer open for new characters, and was offering free transfers to Crusader-Strike.

This has now been updated to offer more servers.

Today, we additionally find out that small realms never grow.

"Small realms never grow, in WoW’s history, and I’ve done this for many, many, many years. Small realms never find second leases of life.

1 Like

You’re a small realm.

So is your server.

Either way though, everyone just will fall back on why they made this decision due to some ulterior motive that is typical of a company with abhorrent decision making.

Good luck to where anyone goes or remains.

I was joking.

Hard to tell in text without the /s D:

How can a person be a small realm? Pronoun clues!

She said “You’re a small realm” in the same context as a clapback Your Mom joke. It shouldn’t have been that hard lol.

But tbf you’re dealing with grief and heartache atm, so its understandable.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I sympathize tbh. SoD has been great so far. Sure, it hasn’t been perfect, but it’s literally the best version of WoW that currently exists.

I’d be emotionally exhausted too if I’d been dealing with the reality of losing my SoD realm like you have these past few days.

3 Likes

Everyone is bummed out. Like someone kicking your dog. Only thing to do now is make my Horde spy and destroy all the Horde >_>;;

1 Like

I’m already emotionally exhausted, and I didn’t even lose my realm, so I can’t imagine.

3 Likes

I’m just glad I still have my guild and friends on CB. I think <10% of our guild actually wanted to leave.

It’s wild. It’s almost like people that knew Chaos Bolt would never be a megasever/massive population were… okay with it like I was.

Here’s to Phase 3 on Chaos Bolt until they legit force me off.

2 Likes

These guys just can’t get it right. Ever.

They fumble the simplest of things.

3 Likes

Not everyone wants to run into 40 bots on the way into SFK, somehow manage inflated AH prices, cope with streamer culture, or maneuver extreme elitism. That’s why I’m where I am. Rather be a big fish in a small pond.

2 Likes