Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

Well, i guess is finally time to quit. Gj blizzard, you lost another customer.

3 Likes

Why am I not surprised? Another unwanted, unneeded change for no apparent reason. If you’re going to make changes for no reason, please change Anduin into a Draenei, Sylvanas into Vulpera, and the Arbiter into a Troll, thanks.

1 Like

Yea, and? You can’t pay Blizzard straight from your savings account. You need a debit/credit card

inb4 jUsT uSe YoUr DeBiT cArD
Some debit cards are not enabled for online use, I can’t use mine to pay for stuff like I would with my credit card.

2 Likes

because of this change? I paid for my time with blizzard balance that I recharged, I had 1 month waiting there but now I can’t buy it because they decided to make this stupid change, excellent I am retiring from this game.

2 Likes

I just want to interject here regarding the use of a debit card like a credit card.

Personally, I would consider using a credit card and then paying off the charges each month, rather than “swiping” your debit card.

1. In the event your numbers are compromised, and unauthorized purchases are made, you would be out any money in your bank account attached to the debit card. You might need to pay rent or bills and find you have an inadequate balance while working it out with the bank. If someone buys something expensive with your credit card, you can contest the charges and be reissued a new card with new numbers, and not be responsible for the purchase, and have all of your money in your bank account unaffected.

2. Rewards points / cash back on purchases made with credit cards. “Free stuff” is good.

1 Like

You got that backwards. Sylvanas should be the troll, Anduin the vulpera and the Arbiter the draenei.

Please reconsider. I cannot speak for the masses, only myself, but I really would personally like to keep playing, but if the payment model changes, I will have to seriously rethink if this is where I want my disposable income to go.

4 Likes

PLEASE REVERT THE CHANGE.

(…I’m out of ways to further emphasize my post. :frowning: )

If you’re not going to revert it, can we at least know WHY the change was made, instead of hearing the same details of the change repeated over and over again?

4 Likes

You seriously need EVIDANCE FOR THEM BANNING BOTS!?

1 Like

Trade them a wow token.

1 Like

Actually you can pay them directly from your savings account. its called paypal.

Which i completly forgot was useable on bnet, but yeah you dont even need a credit card, if you have a bank account, you can use paypal to pay for BNet stuff.

1 Like

Then why do I still regularly see 40+ druid bot farms mowing down/skinning mobs in an area or trains of 10 stags herbing every node in sight?

7 Likes

So basically in the future when I want to re-sub to see if I’m ‘feeling’ the new content patch, I have to double-down for 60 days instead of 30. No thanks.

Stupid change.

12 Likes

I can’t do it in my country, PayPal only takes credit cards. So yeah, I do need a credit card if I want to play WoW from where I live.

1 Like

This is crap, there is no need for this change… i buy 30days at a time. Bad Blizzard, go get in the corner.

1 Like

because they ban them in waves, if they ban them as they detect them, that gives the botters an edge.

botters can test on the fly, they can put a new thing in, try on a few accounts, if they get banned they try something else.

THink of it this way

You have drug dealers, they are trying to get by the cops

They stick a hand out the door and the cops yell at them so they run inside
They know that door is bad, and shouldnt go out that door! so they try another door, and another door, again and again until the cops dont spot them. then the entire cartel goes out that door meaning only a couple got caught, meanwhile the rest get away free

OOOOOR the drug dealers walk out a door, and the cops see them but dont yell at them, so the drug dealers wait and wait and then begin work, sending all their cartel out that door, then eventually once the cops are ready, they arrest ALL OF THEM.

Boom, that is how it works, that is why.

2 Likes

Paypal does not take only credit cards… you can literally connect it to your bank account.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

no you dont, you can still buy 30/90/180 day subs just fine.

Litteraly a bad decision overall… Any reasons we didnt have this information like a week or 2 ago?

Knowing that in order to make a paiement on a Credit card… it takes about 3 days to have the cash available… I made sure i had enough on the credit card this monday because i knew my sub was ending tonight. I only have enough to buy a 30 days on it until i make another paiement which will take 3 business days to get sorted… forced to take a week off because blizz decided that? thats BS… just when i was gonna prog mythic SLG -_-

1 Like