Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

How can a person who doesn’t have an active account claim a token?

1 Like

Yeah, I see that now. I guess this affects a more obscure “game-time” page.

It does funnel players into using a subscription they might forget to cancel though, so I have a feeling they’re doing this to increase profits.

1 Like

WoD > SL so…

How does affect players with Paypal, it was my understanding that you can’t do a reoccurring sub with Paypal.

I could be wrong.

You can still play the game without a sub dude.

I think that blizzard does not really care about its players, it is becoming more and more clear, it is okay to want to make money but to go to such extremes, probably how they see us as simple walking wallets from which they can take money.

2 Likes

yes you can, the only thing you cant do a reuccuring sub with is BNET balance.

Credit cards and paypal both work

Likely unsubbing due to this change because I have many alt accounts I don’t need 2 month subs for but still need access to them from time to time

5 Likes

Prepaid credit cards doesnt work either

2 Likes

Can you show me where? As I said before, PayPal only does credit cards for my location

https://imgur.com/49XwVrC.png

1 Like

So basically…you are trying to squeeze extra money up front from people, and if they get tired of the lack of content, loot, things to do, and time gating, within a month, you still get another month from them. This…is pretty crappy man

3 Likes

yes they do.

That’s disingenuous, without a sub, you are limited to purchasing 60 days at one go, though the price is the same it’s more upfront. If you don’t buy the time in that fashion and don’t have a sub, then the game is so restricted as to be nothing more than a glorified trial.

Stupid change. It will purge the latin american players, in the middle of a pandemic.
This is the straw that broke the camel back for me.

5 Likes

Won’t change anything for me. I’ll just sub for a month and cancel. Or keep the sub if I want. Game time just made it so I didn’t have to remember to cancel.

1 Like

Why do you increased the prices on Argentina? Twice this year. Really dissapointed.

2 Likes

I just thought of something. If you have a 30 day sub boost from say, RAF, you really are still going to get charged $30 and only then after get the 30 days likely…so its still a spit in a face

1 Like

Right here.

Well bliz told me they werent when i opened a ticket with them to understand why my credit card with enough money on it to buy a sub just wont accept it, they told me it was because it was a prepaid credit card

1 Like

no, not at all, cause you can still sub for just 1 month.