Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

Thanks for saying the same thing again.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve read :

" This change may also impact bots using the WoW Token to pay for game time, as botting has been a large problem across WoW Retail and Classic. Battle.net balance can be used to pay for game time, but it cannot be used to purchase a recurring subscription."

your system cant destroy that bott right? come on blizzard even if you omit the 30 day subs, theyā€™ll still be around , if you donā€™t make your system any more sophisticated than this.

1 Like

you are using legal terms you know nothing about, it is literally nothing at all fraud.
And yes it is literally still wow, calling it wow is not in any way even in imaginary land ā€œfraudā€

1 Like

because they are not allowed to?
If the post itself does not say why, the post made by the company, i doubt a random Cm can.

Man, you missed it. That went over your head. WAAAAAAAY over.

1 Like

LOL you havenā€™t played SLs? Thereā€™s no ocean or coastal areas, it is a HUGE removal of previous content.

1 Like

Theyā€™re complaining about $30 like they havenā€™t spent $15 a month for the last 15 years LOL

You can afford all those 4 and banks can still deny you from having a credit card

3 Likes

Then they can say that, why do you speak for Blizzard so much? Are you Ion?

8 Likes

they constantly get rid of bots, but the bot situation is an arms race, as they ban bots new ones appear with new systems, so they ban them, but new ones come.
Bots are like a computer virus, its a constant arms race to try and catch up to the other.

no, they cant say, i literally just told you why.

but you said bank account, not credit card.

Thatā€™s it for me you are clueless and not even worth replying to. /buhbyeā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œprevious contentā€ my dude, i didnt know open areas with no mobs or quests or enemies or ANYTHING was considered ā€œcontentā€

Man remember when TBC removed coastlines!? man that ruined wow, not a single new coastline in outland bs!

you are the person who said calling wow wow is fraud.

So you just screwing those of us who pay for our subs with token gold. Since i canā€™t buy a sub with battle.net balance i canā€™t get the muti month discountsā€¦

1 Like

The complaint is about removal of choice. This is an obvious ploy to inflate the gameā€™s involvement for lack of a better word.

5 Likes

Site evidence for this please.

is this to help with botting?

1 Like

Since you can no longer gift time in 30 day increments, the only way to do so, is through a sub cancel option. So do tell, where does the card info stay then during a sub? On the account that subs.

1 Like