Changes to Nazjatar pvp event

So what blizzard calls balancing is really just dumping 200 alliance into this zone so they win every event. And then they all phase out with in a few moments. So how is this balancing?

3 Likes

Really sad that a Horde player complains… you would have deleted the game if you played Alliance !!

3 Likes

@Oblivion and @Dosao : Savage :rofl:

3 Likes

Compared to what it has been, I’m liking it. Alliance is showing up and winning and reminding us they can play and can win. As Horde we tend to get a little full of ourselves.

Well considering its over 100 vs 20-80 horde yea no not fair at all

3 Likes

It’s called non-PvP progression. The 200 in question might as well be PvE migrants who have less PvP power in their aroused members than I do in my pinky toe.

As an Alliance mainer I’m glad I’m not the same as that. But the Alliance are decadent, unmotivated, afraid, and lazy. At least the Horde actually gets somewhere and gets things done. The Horde burns hot, but the Alliance burns cold, and cold burns suck more in my opinion.

I honestly don’t know how I survived 14 years and I never actually deleted the game. I had many temp QQ’s–almost had a permanent QQ–but nothing so dramatic as that or a full account deletion.

1 Like

Against my better judgement I went to a Battle of Naz event last night … landed at a node where a full alliance raid met a full horde raid . Spells took 5 sec to go off , game froze , I died and found out 30 sec later . My body is still lying there as I could not resurrect myself .

Blizz this is unacceptable .

9 Likes

Its not so much the sharding as it is the lfg tool being allowed to overide the sharding numbers. Shards should have a cap for each side and prevent any more from phasing in.

4 Likes

I think Battle for Naz is really meant not to be taken seriously. Sometimes you will find shards dominated by horde, then you might find yourself in a shard full of Alliance. (Horde dominated shards are way more commom tho).

I think people focus too much into trying to make this a ‘balanced game’. If we wanted that, then wouldnt it be easier just to make it into a battleground and call it a day?

Either way, in reply to OP, it is all about luck. If you really wanna win a battle for naz just abuse the LFG tool and join a big raid. You will certainly win without any problems.

Ive never had this happen in a nazj event luckily and ive been in a few raid vs raid situations. Must suck big time

1 Like

I’ve had this happen to me a couple of times, including tonight.

The entire Nazjatar zone noticeably starts lagging before the wPvP event begins.

Then, when the battle begins, you see like 15+ Alliance players appear at each node. They seem to be part of a large Alliance premade. Solo Horde players get pulled into this shard to try to fight against them, but the lag is so bad that combat is basically a delayed slideshow.

Blizzard should reduce the number of players in each Nazjatar shard during the wPvP event, especially if giant/numerous premades are involved.

I don’t mind losing honestly as it’s going to happen but the lag that’s been going on is ridiculous to the point you aren’t even able to do anything.

Maybe we were in the same shard last night because we were ahead like 2200 to 100 over the alliance. Then there was a massive influx of alliance and the map literally lagged out to the point where you couldn’t mount, use skills or anything for a good 20+ min. It would take a good 30 seconds or more for you to even see enemy characters at a control point.

Next thing I know we lost and people were pretty upset because it was absolutely unplayable. Not sure how the alliance won actually unless the lag wasn’t as bad for them?

At any rate, hey Blizz, get rid of the damn lag in Naz!!!

The Alliance strat is basically:

1. Outnumber the Horde at every node to gain control of everything.
  2. Lag out the entire zone by bringing too many players.
  3. Wait a few minutes.
  4. Win.

And the horde strat is basically:

1. Outnumber the alliance at every node to gain control of everything.
  2. Lag out the entire zone by bringing too many players.
  3. Wait a few minutes.
  4. Win.
1 Like

I just want the lag gone, it ruins the entire point of the battle

Only way you getting that is if they stopped allowing the lfg tool to override shard cap.

Well whatever needs to be done should be done.

If they override the shard cap to accommodate LFG its not doing Alliance or Horde any favors because its clearly happening to both of us and making it unplayable.

Honestly, being able to manipulate sharding period shouldn’t even be a thing, but that’s a whole other topic.

2 Likes

But that’s where the lag issue comes from.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I didn’t actually know it pushed over the cap.

Which is clearly a problem on their end, and there’s no way they aren’t aware of it.

They are aware, they just dont think its a problem