Changes are what got us into this mess!

The #nochanges people were right all along. Every single change blizzard has made to classic has caused nothing but trouble and disaster! layering was exploited for gear and world firsts. raising the player cap on servers lead to overcrowding and impossible odds on PVP servers. the faction imbalance problem wouldn’t be anywhere this bad if the servers weren’t stuffed with thousands of more players then they were ever intended to hold!

Now all i hear from these forums is how we need faction queues or paid transfers or some other such garbage that will no doubt come with their own host of disasters! Just stop! Changes are what got us into this mess in the first place. Give the game time to heal and sort itself out.

12 Likes

Dropping the love pop cap to vanilla levels would solve pretty much every problem

6 Likes

The chant has changed from #nochanges to #NMC (no more changes)

OP is right, deviation from the original formula is very unwise.

4 Likes

One change leads to another change, to another change, to another…

1 Like

The broken Horde racials is what caused this and you didn’t want to change them.
90% of all Horde are bandwagoners who were told how unbalanced and broken Vanilla pvp is.

6 Likes

Nah it was always really #nochangesexcepttheonesipersonnallywant

7 Likes

Paid transfers existed back then, it would be a good thing and for all I know, blizzard would gain a ton of money with this.

1 Like

Of course the OP is correct. Lets remember that the same dev team that basically destroyed retail is now in charge of Classic. This is not going to end well. Everything this team touches dies.

10 Likes

And increase queues substantially but I would have loved that solution.

Players refused to move off popular servers and now are stuck.

Layers were a bad idea in hindsight. I think more people would have spread out, if Bliz allowed unlimited transfers instead.

1 Like

ya thats the problem. they shouldn’t gain profit from something they screwed up!

False.

:cactus:

1 Like

So, should they just delete world of warcraft? because they screwed up too.
Nah, I’d be better if they just let us fix ourselves.

Back in the days, classic was so great, because it progressed. Our Vanilla reboot here, does not progress, we have everything set in stone.

No rework of the talent tree´s, no rework of the loottables. Instead, we did start with nerfed dungeons and raid content, with improved HP & Mana reg, items that did not exist at 1.1 and that terrible thing called “layering” which opened up the door for exploits. On my realm, I see people with full T1 sets, that is just hillarious!

Soon we receive XBg´s, a pvp community on a realm can not build like that and we will end up in retail pvp, where nobody does know anyone anymore.

I never set foot on pirate realms for that very reason, they did not have 1.1. but 1.12.

after 10 MC clear?

nevermind we get on average 5 lock piece per clear…

1 Like

We said if they make any changes, it would only cause damage- that they wouldn’t consider the consequences.

Well, we got bigger servers to allow more players and prevent servers from dying out- but now entire factions can’t play due to massive caps.

We got layering to ease the first months of higher population- and exploiters got gear, raid gear, rare mats by excessive exploitation of the mechanic, creating huge gear imbalances and destroying the economy.

We got free xfers early on, which immediately caused slightly imbalanced servers to become extremely lopsided overnight.

Every single time Blizz did something, their change ruined part of the game because they didn’t consider the consequences. Exactly what the #nochange crowd said was going to happen, exactly what we wanted to avoid to begin with.

There’s no fix for this- players aren’t rolling on the smaller faction on pvp servers, but they absolutely are quitting. Every problem they made is going to get worse and worse.

The most mind blowing thing about all this is- they managed to screw up making a game they already made 15 years ago.

5 Likes

Thanks.

You’re welcome.

Want changes? Change your underwear. That will probably please more than just you :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but you’re wrong. Things were going fine when there was layers. But then people screamed that’s not the vanilla experience. They removed the layers and well… This is what you have now.

So, really, you should blame the #nochanges crowd. It seems like they gave people exactly what they want and now it’s just one big Monet (it looks good from far away - upon closer inspection it’s just a big, huge mess)

1 Like

Lol no.

If you’re losing because of racial abilities…