Chain Ignitercoil

I got 12, dropping from rares a lot

I’m getting none, killed every rare and looted every box and done every quest. Been stuck at the same amount for days.

So wish I could sell these…

I’ve been getting ship missions for them.

They really need to increase the drop rate or bring back a vendor and sell them for 4k each at least. I killed every single rare possible, looted as many chests, and nothing. Not a single one. I cant even go into the future cause of it.

At the start, i had a bunch but used them, i feel like they stealth nerfed the drops.

Meanwhile i have a bunch of other parts, but this one? Zero in the past 2 days.

2 Likes

I have 7, now there is a quest attached to it. Almost to revered so every quest helps. I can only sit at rares to respawn for so long

I’m sitting on 22 last I looked and that’s after spending 8 to craft the mount. Goes well with my 122 energy cells and like 80 uncharged energy cells. Or my 3 oscillators after I used 7 to make a 420 trinket. Really those are the things I want so I can make put more into ring/trinket crafts hehe.

Havnt seen a single one drop since i picked up the mount quest the other day, im still 6 short

1 Like

You use at least twelve of them for the two mounts. The kitty and the spidermech.

My wife is short on them for mount but I got tons even after mount. I just killed rares everyday.

Stop-wanting them. Then they’ll drop.

Stop-wanting is powerful stuff.