Chad Stungodx Slays Virgin Zezimatv And Makes Him Rage

I was expecting 280 :expressionless:

And here I was about to send you my onlyfans link…

2 Likes

oof he missed it by that much, wonder if he has weak joints cause he dont touch his chest

1 Like

Looking thick solid and tight Big Z!

2 Likes

Oof homegirl… putting in that work to try and make yourself feel better about yourself by proving(?) you’re a something(?) to some people you proclaim to be a “couple of trolls” from a video game forum.

I’m sure you’re not aware of this, but confidence and arrogance are essentially antonyms, and can be easily differentiated by anyone with an IQ greater than shoe. Watching someone furiously trying to project the former when the latter is the reality is kinda awk and funny. Thanks homegirl.

Why does he look like he has like a 25 yo face on a 45 yo body? Those tanning beds are not good for your health.

3 Likes

no troll zez is just a very vain person. he seems to think the only things that matter in life are being physically attractive, hence why he calls stungod ugly so much. and why everytime hes streaming hes showing off his body. even if he was ugly, who cares? theres more to a person than just their physical appearance. some of my best buddies arent the most physically attractive but they have 5x the confidence i have and pull attractive girls cuz theyre not insecure little btches who have to call other ppl ugly cuz theyre mad they got beat in a video game

you can still change zez. youre like halfway until youre fully transformed into crusader and are beyond help. you can be nice sometimes on stream. the potential is there. but you need to really take a look at yourself and figure out why youre full of so much hatred. if nagato can change then so can you

14 Likes

lol i wonder what he sees in the mirror it aint what the rest of us would

You were right :smirk:

3 likes btw

Mic drop…

more impressive bench than most ppl would realize/give you credit for, still a 2100 paladin though

also everyone commenting on your body is obese irl :^)

:pray:

2 Likes

5:30 is slow asf bro