Chad Stungodx Slays Virgin Zezimatv And Makes Him Rage

multi r1 rog god Stungodx slays “Best Pally in Game” Zezima

clips.twitch.tv/CautiousMiniatureBunnyBatChest

LUL

19 Likes

This thread gonna be good.

2 Likes

All I could think about while watching was how disgusting rogue control is lol. Those 3 stuns :confused:

That’s some deep cringe

2 Likes

Clip doesn’t work for me?

yeah the op put an unnecessary space in even though they used the formatting that permits a full link. https://clips.twitch.tv/cautiousminiaturebunnybatchest is what you want

7 Likes

yeah i just noticed XD Thanks tho.

loool I just put this in stuns discord lmao

I am laughing so hard LMFAO. Best clip I have seen ina while!!

1 Like

This clip is blessed by the gods…

24 Likes

i put the space cuz initially i didnt know how to post links but then i figured it out like 30 seconds later and forgot to remove the space haha i edited it

1 Like

Imagine dying to a sub rogue as a frikken hpally that probably bursts harder than sub does and has more control lmao.

5 Likes

didnt zez awkwardly humble brag about not being catfished and losing his virginity like 5 days ago? and blasted the girl out on the forums and then being socially inept didnt understand he was being super cringe

2 Likes

Wow, Stungod is so cool.

He literally put the girl’s face as his twitch channel picture for a few days before swapping it again :rofl: :rofl:

clip doesn’t exist anymore

I watched it for the first time just now. Jetlag’s link worked fine, but for some reason Murf’s link goes to Twitch page that says something like “sorry link you want is in another castle.”

Not really worth watching, tbh. Homegirl is seriously triflin’.

I’d honestly pay good money to see zez and crusader go 3 rounds in the ring

8 Likes

Did just give it a good ol fash watch.

Sub to the Miestro, best pally in game
(Hacks-up-sputum)