Chad Stungodx Slays Virgin Zezimatv And Makes Him Rage

honestly id have my money on zez

the mies seems more like the “HOLD ME BACK BRO” type

3 Likes

Yep. Do you really think he could hang with big Zez’s pace? He would gas out in 30 seconds and Zez would choke him out while healing a 2’s match with 1 hand.

2 Likes

Zez would gas himself doing his WOD and cheater pull-ups before the match even started tho

And you know what’s on that one hand? A fingerless glove.

I was just in the locker room at the gym the other day, naked and covered in sweat obviously. All my bros were rocking their birthday suits too. And I said, “Hey theres this dude on twitch that’s like a x43 time glad hpal and his streams are basically him playing 2s with his shirt off, on a treadmill, with fingerless gloves.” And they just couldn’t believe it.

Like who even does that, who is this guy? What a pioneer man. Seriously. And that dime piece he locked down the other day w the CLASSIC I’m a wow glad line, and then hit her w/ the surprise recording?? CLASSIC hahahhahhhaha

I mean who even has style like that anymore?

Anyways remember to sub to the ZIEStro and save your money for some donaaaaash

1 Like

I wonder if its possible to find a more toxic pvp community than dead BFA wow?

2 Likes

Dota, league, cod, pubg, smite, overwatch, any rts game

2 Likes

In high school I ran a 5:30 mile
I was 3rd in my school for bench @280lbs when I weighed 165 lbs (prolly can do 350lbs with minestro form)

If anyone wants some proof I have some videos of my just reppin 225 like it’s nothing :slight_smile:

I haven’t gotten in a brawl in probably five years cuz you kinda realize the risks of it but when I was younger I was a scrapper I’ve prolly been in 12 or so fights and I can say I’ve never got my azs handed to me.

4 Likes

MAD

MAN

Just classic Zez, this guy. He’s for real

5 Likes

Nice that is pretty impressive at 165. I’d like to see that vid for sure.

1 Like

Anyone who has actually been in a real fight knows this is a lie.

1 Like

Benching heavy is easy when you’re 5’4 and only need to move the bar 3 inches for it to hit your chest :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Nah dude. Zez actually could scrap with just about anyone.

Seconded on the video, because you look about 140 lb soaking wet I think 225 would crush you tbh

5’10 actually but i guess if you want to throw random sentences out there go ahead. ill go find the video for ya :slight_smile:

my thoughts exactly

maybe, rethink posting

He meant 12 e-fights**

Edit: 13 if you count this thread

1 Like

there is no video… is there? pls dont disappoint

here ya go

Just went to my instagram and found a video and thew in another extra one for ya

but i gotta run, its been fun showing you couple of trolls at how little sense you can make, stay mad!

3 Likes

lol that dont look like nothing 2 u it looks pretty hard for yah but fair play bud at least u posted it