Cenarion War Hippogryph

I realize that the mount didn’t have a ground animation in TBC. But TBC also didn’t have a paid Warp Stalker mount. Give me one good reason as to why you can’t import the Hippogryph ground animations from retail to TBCC when the game runs on the Shadowlands client, but you CAN make a completely new, paid mount that was never in the game. I actually worked hard for this mount, unlike the people that purchased some ugly lizard. Please just let my hippogryph run, it looks ridiculous gliding across the ground. Just another example of Blizzard only caring about things that people have to pay real money for.

4 Likes

Gaming will be better in a post-money utopia.

some changes =/= all the changes

I guess the hippogryph running on the ground would ruin the Classic experience for everyone.

2 Likes

Given the way some posters around here talk, I don’t think things will be better for them when they keep killing their chickens…

na but it doesn’t generate any revenue

Weird, I thought the original birb ran around, as its using the same skeleton rig as a Gryphon. But wikis are saying it didnt have one until WOTLK.

What if you have both?

/spit /rude

1 Like

Yea that’s weird just give it a ground animation lol

1 Like

Way to gain allies in your quest to have a chicken that walks.

2 Likes

What if I worked hard at the job that paid me the money to buy my lizard mount?

It makes it unique. Embrace it.

I don’t want it to have a ground animation though

1 Like

Warp stalker was in tbc…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.