Cenarion Circle Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Cenarion Circle (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Oskor, Orc Shaman - Da Doctas, Modas il Toralar

Liko, Tauren Hunter - Ishnu Por Ah

7 Likes

Fermare - Orc Hunter, Laryare - Undead mage, was pretty young at the time.

Characters:

Anovoca - Orc - Warlock
Alixcia - Orc - Hunter
Mustain - Undead - Warrior

Guilds:
Warcallers, Enforcers, and raided with Revelation

1 Like

Lambach

Tauren Druid

10 Likes

Rottingdead - Undead - Warlock

Hoping to reconnect with someone named Garithir. We used to talk a ton back when we played classic as well as anyone else who would remember me.

Onekrana Troll Rogue
Cleegal Troll Priest

Guild Brood Of Reckoning

Looking to connect with any guildies and especially those who hung out in the medicated channel.

Rajam, Troll Hunter, hopped around between guilds but ran with the Erinyes Sisterhood since they were RL friends but I had levelled a male character.

4 Likes

Kaylix, Forsaken Mage (Erinyes Sisterhood)
Ahsktah, Troll Shaman (Erinyes Sisterhood)
Abbalym, Forsaken Warlock (Dark Tower & Others)

RPed and PvPed with lots of you back in the day. I’m considering trying classic and recreating some of my old mains if anyone wants to come along.

4 Likes

Nazz - Troll Shaman
Guilds - LCDM, Desperate, Unforgiven
There were many of you from other guilds that I pvp’d along side on the journey to rank 13 (Warlord).

4 Likes

Searath - Forsaken rogue
Guild - Order of the Ebon Shield
Used to tend bar at the RP Tavern in Ratchet.

Would like to see pretty much everyone I used to RP with.

3 Likes

Mokhu - Tauren Shaman
Played with enforcers and Revelation mostly. Seeing familiar names already!

2 Likes

Vaklav, undead warlock

3 Likes

Warsong memories!

i am gone be taruen warrior i not saying name now but you always message me in game now on flank stake my paladin on zul’jin

Looking for anyone from Redemption. Played at the tail end of Vanilla and into TBC. Character was Torvus/Tauren Warrior. (Weird I haven’t seen Eternal Sorrow mentioned yet)

aslo any one for HA or Disciples of dark sun

Cholik-Undead Warlock/Alghazanth-Death Knight

Zayl-Undead Shadow Priest (he is having some difficulties logging in but he is here as well!)

Looking to see how all my old friends are making it through life. Brood of Reckoning/Eternal Sorrow. (What is up Cleegal man!)

Kelvala,Zerix,Myst,Xabre/Rukentuts,Gungatorr,Taurken,Backgoode,Nymn,
Devitalize,Phuzz,Caitlyn,Erdos,Horazon,Pilum,Keruli- What happening my guys!

3 Likes

Lucidia - Troll Shaman/Areli - Undead Priest (Eternal Sorrow)

Hello!! A big long time, no see to all these familiar names! Looking to reconnect and possibly play Classic! If anyone is planning on putting something together, I’d be down to join up along with my SO.

4 Likes