Cenarion Circle Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Cenarion Circle (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

I’m looking for members of The Shining Legion, Revival, Soul Reckoning, and Swift Retribution.

I’m Jard. I often tanked for ya. :slight_smile:

Notably:
Calmomorte, Gregory, Andrea, Kathi, Myrcella, Lodan, Kyleigh

3 Likes

Ehlina here, human warrior,

Ran with the Sisters of Mercy. Looking to maybe meet up with some of the old SoMers that I fell out of contact with. It’s been a while.

8 Likes

Hi all
Human Warrior - Nienn :smiley:

Played with Soul Reckoning - with Ardy, Denum and Deilyse - Phoebiles (?sp) too and a bunch of others - names will come back to me in time :smiley: :blush:.

looking forward to seeing you all in there :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, can’t believe it’s been 15 years. I played in Heaven and Earth as a NE Rogue (Seijuurou? I haven’t typed that out in ages) and as a (mostly feral) Druid, Tomoegozen. Say hi if you know me!

Skularis human warrior , raided with Freelancer as dps and pvp’d. Looking for my old friends from those groups; Ghli , Chuchullian others but I can’t recall the spelling right now and don’t want to offend anyone with a mis-spelling.

1 Like

Hey Nienn it’s Hargivas (aka. Tizywig, Feathermist, Taintedlove, Jagadance and more). Hit me up with a friend request we’ll get a Soul Reck back in action.

3 Likes

well this is interesting

Hey everyone!

Ashtyn here. Would love to meet up with Knights of Kalimdor folks. Xanda, Israfil, Sadie, Anjell, Verise, and anyone else from KoK (it’s been a while and can’t remember them all).

3 Likes

Cronium here, Australian Priest who use to run with Unwanted Prophecy, or as our friendly rivals Heaven and Earth use to call us, Unwanted Pregnancy.

1 Like

Still Azzuria, still with Twilight League, still on CC but looking to rekindle some of the magic from days of old.

1 Like

Still Raelos and still on CC, but looking to find old friends on Classic.

I was also Tenarios with Domhedal Knights and Light Company.

1 Like

Shivlan - NE Priest - Bound By Blood, occasionally with CCRA, few others. Daaaanng this is weird. Seeing folks reference KoK, H&E, UP, SoM… the nostalgia is real.

3 Likes

Hearts Fellowship - Rhyanon - Human Warlock. I’m hoping to find my old friends. Sasy, Sytran, Lanis… Would be great to find you again.

Gudvine here. Played with Pia Presidium.

Volkan - Gnome Warrior
Guilds: The silver Vanguard, Phoenix Knights
Ran with Lluchduu Ocheliad Raiders for a long time. Its an odd nostalgia seeing familiar names and guilds from over a decade ago.

1 Like

Played this character - Alault - on CC in the guild < Resonant Truth >; also did lots of BGs with a group of random friends (got to Rank 9 somehow!) - but I can’t remember anyone’s name :frowning: If you were doing BGs with a random 13 year old who didn’t want to speak on Vent, it was probably me

I played a druid named Treekin, and if i remember correctly, I was in a all druid guild called Druids of Darnasus

1 Like

Anyone from Soul Reckoning, I’m on Swamp of Sorrows as a NE hunter (Feathermist) if you want to whisper me and get that group loot going!

2 Likes