Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

mounts going to be 100% drop?

It is! But it’s missing someone…

hope all 4 mounts are 100% drop

Raids, dungeons, scenarios…

How much of this is available for solo players?

3 Likes

I’m buying all the 20th balloons

Also, I like the outdoor area. Probably much better than just everyone fighting a Fel Reaver.

Still needs a giant stage or auditorium where we can all sit in and surround it. All the activities within.

Regardless, I can’t believe I’ve made it here after 10 years of WoW and the years playing the RTS.

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

3 Likes

correction looks like 4 mounts
Blue Armored Phoenix
an Enchanted Spellweave Carpet
Blue Armored Hippogryph
and a green recolor bear

Pretty sure these are going to be Class-exclusive. That said, it does appear there will be recolors, as there have been two different colors of the Monk outfit shown off.

Oh my god are they re-releasing the Molten Corgi? Holy crap yes!

2 Likes

Judgment Set Paladin Revamp… ABSOLUTELY Yes

Here are just a few items you will find on the Timewalking vendors starting with the 20th Anniversary:

Enchanted Spellweave Carpet (from Wrath of the Lich King)
Amani Hunting Bear (from the Burning Crusade)
Frayfeather Hippogryph (from Classic World of Warcraft)

OK how much will these coast?

On paper that sounds neat, but I’d imagine going through a gauntlet of 10 bosses that are tuned to take 8-10 minutes each would be exhausting unless they gut them all.

Likely 5k badges.

We’re going to need major distraction in the US from November - January so … please let out all the stops. Keep this up till January 20!

2 Likes

doubt it people would be able to get 15k+ before event is over, even right now im only at 13k

I like a lot of those sets, but not a fan of the warrior set personally.

The base sets will be, of course, but the various recolors they did back in the day were not so hopefully if they release recolors of the HD sets those will not be class exclusive either. Would suck if my DK could equip the low res purple Judgement recolor but not a hypothetical HD remaster of it.

Not seeing a date on the post or the in game calendar when this starts

Oh these sets look amazing, can’t wait to collect these. Really happy with the DK set too.

Really hoping for an updated version of the purple recolor of the Judgement set too, and the other recolors, like the blue bloodfang set.

Glad to see that blue hippogryph model will finally be available as a mount too.

Who knows!

I could see the recolors being Trading Post rewards in the future as well, or perhaps awarded for some other content as well.

Kinda wonder what the inspiration of the DK one is, though. What’s funny is I remember them added a new helm design for DK’s back when they had revamped Onyxia, because DK’s didn’t have a T2 helm then either. Can’t say it was terribly impressive, but not sure I’m feeling this one. The helm is sort of cool, but otherwise feels a little… bland?

Tier 2 hype

What about Obsidian Worldbreaker from the 15th anniversary?!?