Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

That’s called a nerf.

Do I have to buy their new dog water expansion to play the BRD content?

So much to take in. That Monk set :heart_eyes:

Really looking forward to Celebrating 20 Years with you guys! Even though I’ve only been playing for 15 of those!

• Go Timewalking through Classic World of Warcraft Dungeons

^ Question, can they stay forever and be added to the timewalking rotation? One of the things I am MOST excited for. As I am done leveling low alts, and I like to do timewalking dungeons to level alts from 70-80.

2 Likes

Could we get Zul’Gurub raid from Vanilla too? :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Could we get Red/Green/Blue Qiraji Resonating Crystal for a vendor too please? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Gnolls and Merlocs and Gilgoblins too!

1 Like

They said yeah they’re being added to standard timewalking rotation.

1 Like

Best news ever. Glad I bought this expansion and a year of game time

1 Like

Yes.

They say this in the video.

1 Like

Is it wrong that I am more excited about this Anniversary event than I was about the release of The War Within? That is in spite of the fact that I will probably need a million of that new currency the way things are priced. I am hoping I can play enough to get it.

2 Likes

Wowhead speculates the event is about a month long, from 11/1 to 12/16.

Hope we get the dates soon cuz i will be out of the country for thr first 2 weeks :frowning:

1 Like

I believe they said two months in the WOWCast but I might have misheard. Video isn’t the best method for me to gather information.

1 Like

There is no date for this anywhere.

They said over two months for the event. Sounds like all of Nov and Dec and probably ends at the beginning of January.

1 Like

Ha ha ha! Those baby dreadlords pets, Lil’Kaz and Lil’Doomy.
Now that’s cute as hell.

2 Likes

No.

That’s me. BRD raid, HD Tier 2. That’s actually sick. That’s peak World of Warcraft. Meanwhile War Within was made by the same team that made Dragonflight.

1 Like

I don´t think it is a good idea to bring back pets and mounts that were given to your players in the past for their “service”.

If someone did not play in Vanilla or TBC, then this person should not have the pets from then.

You make the achievements that some of us have, completely pointless and irrelevant if you now give everyone what we received 20 years ago.

1 Like

dammmn, this event has potential to be a banger, even better than the molten core one

please dont ruin it by making bad design decisions like the first week of the tww pre patch

yeah its concerning… like, its something that only happens once in a year… you don’t need to be so greedy about it, let everyone enjoy the event and get everything without playing all day non-stop

1 Like

when are the t3 sets gonna get updated textures? we can do t2, but not t3? wrath nax recolors got better textures :sob: cmon brother