Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

You had me at judgment set blizzard. I’m in. Always wanted that complete set never able to finish it.

This is all very exciting, but PLEASE release HD versions of the various Tier 2 recolors as well! My DK NEEDS an HD version of the purple Judgement recolor from BC, lol. HD versions of the Wrath pre-patch recolors would be nice too …

4 Likes

All the sets look amazing tbh even the new ones for the hero classes and monks

Whistles. The devs were left off the leash I see for this.

3 Likes

you guys finally gonna announce that shadowlands never happened, and it was all a big n’zoth hallucination? or are you gonna announce like, 15 different allied races coming to the game?

cause either-or would be great for the anniversary.

1 Like

How about we make this permanent. Chromie destroys timeline and everything goes back to vanilla raids and dungeons. Cancel TWW

2 Likes

*slaps knee*

Welp, guess it’s time to level up every class so I don’t miss out on the T2 updates.

3 Likes

Looks awesome! Looking forward to participating in the various 20th anniversary events!

5 Likes

at least these class sets arent just shoulders, helm and a belt.

ROFL it’s official: you can’t make Hunter t2 look good.

2 Likes

oh. my. god. that paladin set. well frick. guess i know what i’m leveling next!

Very impressed and did not expect this quality of work for an anniversary. 10/10

Omg I love the sets. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

so when does this happen

1 Like

Gonna have to tell your family you can’t make it for Thanksgiving

Cause holy this is good

3 Likes

This is incredible.

I’m quitting my job!

1 Like

Way more then I expected. Well done! Some actually exciting stuff in here.

2 Likes

When the storyline features those two races. Sadly probably never at this point. At least not before the world soul saga is over.

That monk set is SO cool. Love it.

Transcendence was my all time fav Tier 2, little bummed it doesn’t look as good as I had hoped. Maybe it is better in-game.

Please update our Benediction and Anathema for the 20th Anniversary!

4 Likes

Don’t worry some idiot will find a way to ruin it. They always do.

1 Like