Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

Actually looks really awesome…except for the fact that they’re allowing all dracthyr classes to fight in visage form EXCEPT evoker…

LMAO

1 Like

This is actually awesome

I am listening…

Show me the modernized Warrior and Druid Tier 2 sets, you cowards!

EDIT: https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/LNT08B3U8R1I1725467617444.png

And it doesn’t look good, to be honest. A Turkish player made an even better one, which can be found on youtube.

I’m looking forward to getting the Monk transmog

1 Like

Schweet. Maybe another care package with XP Boost :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would have liked to see a special raid for the 20th anniversary, with every final boss of an expansion.

Like, start off in a wing dedicated and themed vanilla with the boss being the final raid boss of vanilla.

Then next wing is BC themed with Illidan as the boss.

Then Wrath and Arthas being the end boss.

And so on, all the way through till now.

Kind of like a “world tour” of WoW’s history, in raid form.

6 Likes

This is awesome, those tier sets all look beautiful, I cannot wait for this.

Oh, god. The words cannot describe how happy I feel right now. I’ve never been this happy before.

It looks perfect. It literally took the original set and updated it without making it excessively different.

I’ve seen the other one you’re referring to, the fan made one. The official one looks much better imo.

7 Likes

They’re just better in every way

All good, stuff, but why does the DH set always have to be this ugly, green, gold reddish color.

2 Likes

I noticed that the video says “a lot of people have all the items from timewalking vendors so we are doing a vendor refresh”

The new mounts for timewalking pointed out on the article are:

• Enchanted Spellweave Carpet (from Wrath of the Lich King)
  • Amani Hunting Bear (from the Burning Crusade)
  • Frayfeather Hippogryph (from Classic World of Warcraft)

Does that mean that the other timewalking mounts are gonna get removed from the game? :frowning:

I know I haven’t been super warm on first impressions of TWW, but this legit looks awesome. Kinda bummed DK’s didn’t get a riff on Arthas’s armor, but I dig that this looks to be a way to level classes up as well.

I’ll say, the Paladin armor looks especially awesome. I know it would be greedy to ask, but I wonder if we might finally get a version of the Charger (Paladin mount) that also wears Judgement armor? I remember in Heroes of the Storm, Uther had a mount that matched the Judgement armor, and would really complete the look.

Oh, and… would also be nice to be able to unlock Frostmourne for DK’s as a transmog option.

2 Likes

And December!

So much to do. This is going to be fun!

2 Likes

A lot of people are geeking out over Judgement (and rightly so) but let’s not ignore how amazing Wrath, Bloodfang, Stormrage, and Nemesis are looking, too.

3 Likes

I like how they completely excluded Zovaal or anything from Shadowlands from the event’s art/concept art, lol.

(It’s not a complaint; it’s actually great.)

5 Likes

Recent events had me worried. Look at plunderstorm, mop remix and TWW prepatch, all of them were drip fed at the beginning.

Lies. Fake news.

1 Like

Dang Blizzard, this owns!!! Good job!!!